Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to JOG forum members.We have been recommended to the group by one of your members who is an employee of the wider 3M company.It is clear that some of the members of the JOG forum already use our car care products, based upon the discussions and comments and indeed recommendations given, and we thought that it is only right to make a gesture in recognition of this.Our products can be purchased directly from the 3M by visiting our online store.http://www.3mdirect.co.uk/c-662-car-cleaning-products.aspxAs a special offer, there is a 25% discount available to forum supporters, by entering the code which is provided in the JOG Club Discounts section.Many thanks for your custom and don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help with.Matt Bailey3M Autocare
Deks2013-05-14 17:51:14

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
In the spirit of openness - It was me who asked for the discount, am I will try to influence other divisions to provide a discount to forum members.
The list of 3M products is obviously huge, but anything motoring related and I will do my best to get us a cost-effective access.
Next stop is abraisives (and polishing equipment is in there)..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts