Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined at last after lots of reading! Had 2 test drives and about to place order for Nismo 4wd. Amazing car (despite WhatCar's report today - did they really drive 4wd model?) Can't wait to get one

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
J2P2 wrote: Joined at last after lots of reading! Had 2 test drives and about to place order for Nismo 4wd. Amazing car (despite WhatCar's report today - did they really drive 4wd model?) Can't wait to get one

I would say that they didn't...

"Switching to manual mode allows you select one of six pre-set gear ratios and contain some of that noise. "
The 4wd nismo has 7 (seven) gears

"The changes are relatively smooth and quick, but adding paddleshifters would have helped create a sportier feel. "
Almost instantaneous, although I agree about the paddles

The last time I looked at my car, I had only 2 pedals, and a different gearstick

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi J2P2, welcome to the forum. Nice model choice had I been getting a Nismo thats the model I would have gone for.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi J2P2, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome to the forum j2p2
Nismo is an excellent choice
Mines approaching 1400 miles now in a month and love it

Real sports machine to drive and your a bit higher up on the road too which is a nice feeling
Equipment levels are great
Strange feeling when I get into my other 2cars having
to switch on the lights
and wipers
and put a key in the ignition
Use a key alarm fob
Not have. Red topped wheel
Looking at a tom tom stuck on the glass

Nismo
You will love it

Hardest part is waiting for it reading about our stories on here

·
Registered
29 Posts
You'll love it - I haven't stopped grinning since I got mine on Thursday - my jaw now aches like hell

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi J2P2,welcome to the forumwhat colour did you order?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gadget wrote: hi J2P2,welcome to the forumwhat colour did you order?
Thanks for all the welcome messages. Colour... It looks fantastic in all 3 colours. As my last 2 cars were silver that is ruled out because I want a change.. Black or white? I keep changing my mind. Placing the order after next weekend when I have time to do it. White favourite... I think! Extras? Centre armrest... Anything else worth thinking about? (I know the options list is a little short!) I think the next few weeks will go slowly... Just YouTube and here to keep me going...

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hello J2P2,to be fair the options list isn't short it's non-existent your only options are to change virtually every bulb.look at a bonnet protector and the dare to be different parts such as the trunk handles.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Yes options list

Only thing I ordered was armrest and the side glass wind deflectors which look fantastic
Other things to consider
Bonnet deflector looks good
Boot mat

Maybe get them from on line suppliers on here though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts