Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Team,I am looking into some accessories and wondered if any of you can get them cheaper than dealer or alternative makes and brands, motor delivers circa 26th April so no real rush.Firstly Trunk Storage tray (deep one) Need some extra space for pram wheels.Secondly - Roof bars with bike rack system. Would be nice just to shove the bikes on roof and head for the hills. However seen a toe bar system is that better?Seat covers for all seats ( we have horses so nice smell and dust, dirt and straw )Look forward to your ideas and commentsCheers Chris

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Chris welcome Ok accessories any dealer on the forum will better any retail price for genuine items in the past 2005 holdcroft and Glynhopkinpartsonline have come out the best for a majority of parts that said other dealers have bettered them on certain specials you will be bes off asking the dealers directly the deep boot tray is a Nissan only item I believe and IMO is very expensive even with a discount for a piece of plastic. it isnt any deeper than the tray supplied from new it just doesnt have a handle in the middle making it a little more user friendlyroof bars and seat covers are available from dealers or even aftermarketThe forum tends to not get into making offers available to members as the dealers are encouragd to make their own threads and offers and deal direct with the members. If you look through the dealer section and the for sale topics you may find what you require at a discount price regards deks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, just to add my tuppence worth, I have had accessories from Holdcraft via EBay and found them to be very good. Competitive prices and superfast delivery also willing to help with advice on fitting etc.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found this cheaper than GlynHopkinshttp://thuleonline.co.uk/index.php?route=checkout/cart
Just in case anyone wants some roof bars and bike system.My car is due end of this month tic toc tic toc.
Deks2013-04-18 16:44:25

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
thenorms84 wrote:Hi GHIf you would like to message me on [email protected] then please feel free.Deks Is this allowed? I do plan to join actually how do i join? Cheers ChrisYou are free to message with GH parts you can email them aswell directly their email address is in their section www.jukeownersgroup.com/gh-parts-online_forum65.htmlYou should receive a fair online price but as a paid member you will be able to access a better discountto become a *JOG Supporter** which opens up the discount section and pm system see this topicwww.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3No one has to upgrade but we believe the benefits make it worth while
Deks2013-04-22 13:04:43

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks Deks another paid member...come on all you non-paid members...you may be missing out?Glyn Hopkin Online Shop

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
To Be fair have just been offered an excellent offer from GH so it does have its benefits Membership has already paid for its self well it will on Thursday I would say it is worth it!Cheers

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
thenorms84 wrote:To Be fair have just been offered an excellent offer from GH so it does have its benefits Membership has already paid for its self well it will on Thursday I would say it is worth it!Cheersthank you for that post. We are not here to make a profit any money paid goes into the forum account to cover web fees and other club expenses any order placed with a forum seller with discount should return the fees

1 - 17 of 17 Posts