Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This cropped up yesterday so I contacted Nissan GB for any available infoI got a reply this morning as you can see from the message this only appears to affect models build in a specific period of 2012. Nissan assure me all owners will be contacted throughout February so I would assume most will already be aware. If you havent heard from Nissan then its most unlikey your car is one that is affected. If in doubt ring Nissan or your dealer either will be able to tell you by the chassis numberhere is the email Nissan is conducting
a Voluntary Safety Recall Campaign on approximately 2,400 model year 2012
(between 7 June 2012 and 4 July 2012) Nissan Juke (F15) vehicles in UK to
replace the driver airbag (this is part of a wider global recall). We're not
aware of any accidents or injuries associated with the issue.

We've been notifying
customers affected during February. Nissan retailers will replace the driver
airbag at no cost to the customer. Nissan is committed to a high level of
customer safety, service and satisfaction and is working with its dealers to
promptly address this issue.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oldbloke wrote:do you ever manage to earn a living Deks as you always seem to be doing forum work NO not really, and currently my Taxi is broken power steering pump gave up 2 weeks ago and bee a nightmare sourcing a replacement £400 for a new one from Fiat found a used one but the supplier was useless and a liar took til Monday to find out he hadnt sent it last week ordered another elsewhere that arrived today hopefully fitted by the end of the week.

·
Registered
663 Posts
there is always something cropping up to throw a spanner in the works hey Deks. im trying to save hard for our holiday to Mexico later in the year but i have been off work for 8 weeks now, i do get paid but only the basic. i do a bit of overtime normally which gives me about £500 a month extra so that is quite a loss each month but have managed to scrape by but now the central heating had broken and the man is coming to repair it today at a cost of £300 and i know he is not ripping me off..no other choice but to take it out of the holiday fund

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Can't remember the name of the company, but there's one that you put in what you want and then various car breakers contact you if they've got one with a price - have you used that? Looks like my Juke is earlier than the affected models, thanks for checking that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.