Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of us know the Juke unless 4wd does not come with a spare wheel as standard.The 4wd does but this is only a space saver size 135/90 R16 the cost of supplying a spare from Nissan inc the jack etc is about £200 Questions are often asked if other Nissan spares fit Well the Qashqai one does as I have this in my boot it is slightly wider thus a very snug fit I also sourced a jack and brace used from an xtrail agian not a perfect fit but does the jobboth of which work as I had to use them last year when I had a razor blade in my tyre

·
Registered
206 Posts
Deks wrote:As most of us know the Juke unless 4wd does not come with a spare wheel as standard.The 4wd does but this is only a space saver size 135/90 R16 the cost of supplying a spare from Nissan inc the jack etc is about £200 Questions are often asked if other Nissan spares fit Well the Qashqai one does as I have this in my boot it is slightly wider thus a very snug fit I also sourced a jack and brace used from an xtrail agian not a perfect fit but does the jobboth of which work as I had to use them last year when I had a razor blade in my tyre does this size wheel fit as the juke has 17 inch wheels ?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes to, all the spares are at his size the rolling radius is the same as the 17" alloys have a much lower profile tyre than the space saver. Even the QQ. 18" alloys. Run in a 16" space saver spare.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.