Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is always a lot of banter on the forum regarding the colours we select for our Jukes but you must blame Nissan for that.. they really do need in increase the colours to give us more choice..the Juke is a funky one off car but the colours dont match its personallity..
i must agree that the red is by far the best colour there is but there are so many of them out there, almost every Juke you see is red. black you either love or hate and white is the only colour you dont have to pay the extra money for and to some people that extra £400/£500 makes all the difference.so what else have you got? although some people do like the other colours would they choose them if they had an alternative? why not a bright red or blue, some more vibrant colours.
Maybe that is something the forum could put to Nissan if Deks already hasnt done so. My thought for the day

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I agree totally with what you say. In terms of the white. The NIsmo in white is. £750 option

The product manager at Nissan GB is well aware that owners would like more choice of colours.
The other non European markets get the choice of a bright blue we don't get.
Maybe I will remind Nissan Gb of the need to look at expanding the colour range.

·
Registered
542 Posts
@ Oldbloke, You know my feelings on this, I would not have purchased a Red one if there had been British Racing Green available. More colour options may increase sales as people may then want to change their Juke for a colour more to their liking. More colours options could also attract more new Juke owners as well. T c2013-01-28 09:49:50

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good morning Deks, i love that blue you refer to, i have seen pictures of the Juke in that colour.. if that had been available in the UK no way would i have picked silver for my new car

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love you Tc, you talk soooooo much sense..i cant understand why Nissan only introduced the juke in such dull colours ( apart from red ) as colours do sell cars more so in women, and thats not a sexest coment at all, my wife always selects her cars by colour, if the colour is not right then she wont has the car

·
Registered
165 Posts
We would have preferred Arctic White but the AWD only came in Pearl White, which just looked a dirty off white; therefore we chose Force Red, even the Black was really a brown on the AWD. However with the additions of the chrome strips etc. I think they would not show up so well on White.I agree a fire engine Red or a dark green but no Ford type canary yellows or orange please!! I recently mentioned that parking next to a UK built Red, our Japanese build's paint was a brighter shade, looking as if it had an orange pigment and the gloss was better. I assume that there may be some variation in the paints. Or is it good old Auto Glyme products and my TLC?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I settled on my Haptic Blue for a variety of reasons:

1. It's a more interesting colour than Grey
2. It's more forgiving of mud and dirt than Grey or Black
3. As blue goes, it's not like any other I've yet seen
4. It shows a reasonable colour change, from Teal Green to almost Black, depending upon daytime, season and light
5. I can match clothes to it (and I have )

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
I actually like the White Juke, there aren't too many cars that look good in white so the Juke does well to pull it off.Having seen on in the showroom (and it's the only place I have ever seen on), I'd seriously consider a Machine Brown next time.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
having been to the Nissan dealers today i actually saw the Haptic blue for the first time in the day light and i must admit it aint bad, if they would have had one there when i ordered mine i might well have chosen that colour, i'd only ever seen it on the web..white does look good on the Juke, i put some graphics on mine so as it looked different to the others, it looks great..i pick my new Juke up in the morning..it was at the garage when i went up, must admit the silver is growing on me as it is more of a light grey than a silver, but at the end of the day it is a JUKE

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Dicky, i have the same model myself in white until 10.30 tomorrow, then it will be a 1.6 Tekna in silver, enjoy the ride my friend,cant wait til the morning comes around

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Kats wrote:I had a red one first, then white, but it got too dirty so changed it for a haptic blueand the next one will be..........................................................?
Deks2013-01-28 20:34:31

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Rocks703 wrote:I would of loved to have had the Blue that the American markets have. Plus I think there should of been a bright green (like the Ford ST green) as that would match the Juke's imagelike this????

·
Registered
867 Posts
Deks wrote: Rocks703 wrote:I would of loved to have had the Blue that the American markets have. Plus I think there should of been a bright green (like the Ford ST green) as that would match the Juke's image

like this????

Nice.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.