Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO I have been surfing the net came across a specific set of DRL's for the Juke made by KSA I have seen these before and tried to get info but tono avail, anyway thanks to juke5ter who had already got some I was supplied with a contact added to this he had already emailed to say we would be in touch. Anyway they have emailed to acknowledge us and will be back to me with a price for group buy. They will ship them to me and I will then forward them on to each person wanting them. I have had a quick look on the net and as they are coming from EU I dont think any other taxes are payable but I could be wrong hopefully someone else might have more knowledge on this part.her is a pic and I will get back to you with prices later.comes as complet kit.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I want to retro-fit DRLs Steve and I am considering the Phillips 8 as a future mod. The KSAs look much better though (almost standard kit) and I would be interested depending on the discount offered and the total price agreed (inclusive of delivery and any hidden extras).

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK guys had an email back today from KSA they are willing to offer these to club members for a discounted price of 115.70 euros a set which equates £96.00 this is plus postage here is what they say about postage

Normal

false
false
false

EN-GB
X-NONE
X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Transportation cost via post in (10
days average delivery) is 17.00€

Transportation
cost via courier ( 4 days average delivery) is 55.00€

Transportation cost involves drl lights products one set. In case you will ask
more set than one price will be different, its our policy on wholesale clients
to search each time for cheapest transportation cost ensuring delivery time and
price. The same we intend to apply fro your club. they are going to sign up to the forum so that will be a help in discussing purchaseI can get them all sent to me and then forward on although this will add further costs to each set of approx £5 (royal mail) £11 courier

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

·
Registered
867 Posts
A couple of questions Steve which you may or may not be able to answer; do you know if the bulbs can be individually replaced should one blow (unlikely hopefully) and any ideas how a warranty would be realised if the unit was faulty or developed a fault (assuming they come with a 12 month one)?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Darren C wrote: A couple of questions Steve which you may or may not be able to answer; do you know if the bulbs can be individually replaced should one blow (unlikely hopefully) and any ideas how a warranty would be realised if the unit was faulty or developed a fault (assuming they come with a 12 month one)?

This is exactly what happened to me 1 led on the drivers side would not come on fully, not sure if they can be replaced individually but just 1 phone call and I had a complete new set sent to me.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JUKE5TER wrote: Darren C wrote: A couple of questions Steve which you may or may not be able to answer; do you know if the bulbs can be individually replaced should one blow (unlikely hopefully) and any ideas how a warranty would be realised if the unit was faulty or developed a fault (assuming they come with a 12 month one)?

This is exactly what happened to me 1 led on the drivers side would not come on fully, not sure if they can be replaced individually but just 1 phone call and I had a complete new set sent to me.

Judging by this response they seem to be an honourable business.
As for the subject of pm's yes they can as they are a business affiliate member and in the interest of members to be able to contact them.

·
Registered
867 Posts
JUKE5TER wrote: Darren C wrote: A couple of questions Steve which you may or may not be able to answer; do you know if the bulbs can be individually replaced should one blow (unlikely hopefully) and any ideas how a warranty would be realised if the unit was faulty or developed a fault (assuming they come with a 12 month one)? This is exactly what happened to me 1 led on the drivers side would not come on fully, not sure if they can be replaced individually but just 1 phone call and I had a complete new set sent to me.
Good customer service. Cheers Juke5ter!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Deks wrote:As for the subject of pm's yes they can as they are a business affiliate member and in the interest of members to be able to contact them.
I knew that...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Deks,

I am new on this forum, just got the car.
But i am verry interested in this set of DRL`s.
My question would be , are you willing to send a set to Holland.
Or is KSA willing to send a set to Holland.

(sorry for any spelling mistakes)

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi snow white, welcome to the forum do you have the dwarves with youseriously now it will probably be best to get KSA to send direct to you as it will be cheaper for you as Euro shipping from UK is as costly for me as it is for KSA to send here or to you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply, and no i lost the dwarves but will soon be looking for them in Ireland.
I know there are lots of little fellows there.

Should ii contact KSA myself , or wait for the forum deal.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
snow-white wrote:Thanks for the quick reply, and no i lost the dwarves but will soon be looking for them in Ireland.
I know there are lots of little fellows there.

Should ii contact KSA myself , or wait for the forum deal.wait til tomorrow(greek time) as I have emailed them to ask them and to answer on the forumif you do make contact be sure to mention the forum so you get the forum price they seem to be an amicable company so I am sure they will help.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.