Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have for sale 19 inch kei evo wheels and tyres, my pics are on here so u can have a look they look awesome on the car and turns heads everywhere, also a superchip which was professionally fitted and not one of those cheap ebay rubbish and a k&n panel filter which finishes it off, i am selling as a bulk so anyone who is interested can get in touch, £650 for the lot, they are still on car but getting removed during the week just giving first heads up before they go on ebay, chip and filter are for 1.5 diesel juke.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah my pics are on here somewhwere but decks put them on for me, not sure about the warranty to be honest as i change my juke every 10 month but its been in the dealers and no one questioned the wheels plus i got them on my insurance for no extra cost but the chip would need taking off but is a 2 second job, i will find the pics for you

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if u gon onto newbies, page 2, then apples the pics are thereedit by deks, can't remember which wheels were apples I think the red cars but not sureDeks2012-08-23 22:39:28

1 - 5 of 5 Posts