Nissan Juke Forum banner

Juke Graphics

4K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  TTDegs 
#1 ·
Hi all. came across this website last night thought it might be of interest to some of you, http://www.nissangraphics.com/juke.phpi know its an american site but its still good to give you an idea of what can be done, i always suppose you could save the image and take it to your local signmakers/vinyl company to have them re create it.some ideas i'm currently considering are:to wrap under window and up the c pillow oragain under windows and up c pillarand this for the lower side, along the bottom of the doors, let me know your thoughts, and if anyone has photo software to superimpose these onto a juke that would be great,thanks :)

#8 ·
I actually use an older version of Jasc PaintShop Pro, which - for me - works about a gazillion times better than Photoshop Really useful feature is the 'paste as transparent image', which lets you simply drop the bit you want on top of the main pic.Actually, I've just checked...I'm using version 7, which was released about 12 years ago

#10 ·
look at my car on the gallery site, under silver, they are the same graphics, i took them off the USA site and tweeked them , took photos of them off the internet, took them to my friends and he copied them and the results were great

#11 ·
oldbloke wrote: look at my car on the gallery site, under silver, they are the same graphics, i took them off the USA site and tweeked them , took photos of them off the internet, took them to my friends and he copied them and the results were great

They look a million times better in the flesh OB
Well, in your pictures, but you know what I mean

Very nice

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.