Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
A very big thanks for this

I was going to post to ask if any one had a PDF of it as i had no trouble finding one on the Renault web site for my Wind roadster.

And as I don't get my juke till next week wanted to have a read of the manuel before I got it

Also I like to have it on my phone so I can refer to any time

Thanks again

Lee

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi every one Hope your all enjoying your jukes :)ive just read through this manual hoping to find out the purpose of the Auto button on the instrument panel located my your knee , but didn't seem to spot it .im not sure what this button does and doesn't seem to beep or register any response when pressed, just wondered if some one could tell me what it is ha-ha . I have a Tekna 1.5 DCI btwthanks Dean

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Transmogrifier1 wrote: It's for your mirrors to automatically fold when you lock the doors.

Yep

In - mirrors fold in (manually)
Auto - mirrors fold when the car is locked (unfold when engine starts)
Out - mirrors unfold (manually)

As I recall anyway

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Took me a while to figure this out .Thinking left knee, nope, nothing auto there.Thinking right knee, nope, nothing auto there.Then it clicked, some people have ultra long femurs so their knees reach the top of the front panel!

·
Registered
17 Posts
After looking again at my panel I've come to a decision that it's not for the mirrors as there is a button saying auto close with a picture of a Mirror in it , that one is for them lol this unknown button says auto off on it and when pressed it doesn't seem to do any thing :S I shall upload a picture when I get chance to show ppl which one I'm talking about lol

·
Registered
219 Posts
On my 2WD manual Nismo, by your right knee are two rows of buttons:Top row, left to right: Four way mirror adjustment; Mirror selection switch above folding mirror switch: and then headlight level adjustment.Second row, left to right: Blank; Blank; then Traction Control Off switch - skidding car symbol and word OFF - note: it only turns bits of it off, not all of it!Hope this helps. Anyone come across a wiring diagram online? Or even just the fuse block connectors? TIA.
WoREoD2013-10-06 11:57:47

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes I believe so, but only not start stop as I was expecting like my BMW 320 where the engine used to cut out at traffic lights etc . This is simply a engine start switch / engine off .

·
Registered
415 Posts
Deanobadgeo wrote:finally got round to getting a picture .im sure its something simple but as i said it just doesnt seem to do/ change anything . Is that the button to disable and enable the engines stop-start feature? I'm assuming you have an engine with stop-start of course!

·
Registered
17 Posts
evoke wrote:Deanobadgeo wrote:finally got round to getting a picture .im sure its something simple but as i said it just doesn't seem to do/ change anything . Is that the button to disable and enable the engines stop-start feature? I'm assuming you have an engine with stop-start of course!
this was my first thought also as the car did not turn its self off at traffic lights etc , so i pressed it ( and i have also tried holding it etc ) and it didn't seem to do any thing , and as for the stop/start feature i think its simply a stop/start button instead of an ignition key . i was expecting something similar to the German stop start technology to improve fuel efficiency .......

1 - 20 of 37 Posts