Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read in this weeks Auto express, if you take out the fleet sales so just using private buyer figuresthe Juke goes from 19 to 9th in the sales records thus making it the 9th most popular purhcase in the last 12 months In fact the Juke outsells the Qashqai to private owners aswell by quite a large margin excellent Looks like the exclusive club is growing fairly quickly.
Deks2012-02-22 18:49:46

·
Registered
213 Posts
glencairn wrote: awd,is related to the chelsea manager!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and blue,!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andreas villas boas, Chelsea manager, at pre match press conference.

"Mamma de mia. Now even the Juke is having mora da successa than a me. I'd a gladly swappa dis Frank a de Lampard shirt for a Juke owners group fleece. Speaka da devil, where a da hell is Frank ? Oh my a da god. My missus !!! Quick, getta my car."

·
Registered
493 Posts
acrorat wrote:Chelsea Bun, Pensioner or Flower Show?well i meant the football team,but looking at your post it applys to all the things you mention

·
Registered
493 Posts
Paul_S wrote:It's true to say we've noticed a lot more on the roads recently. They must be good or something...
i think that they are supposed to be on the football pitch,and they are not very good just now,are we still talking about chelsea

1 - 9 of 9 Posts