Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is it about the Juke that is so exciting, i have been a petrol head for many years and owned some nice vehicles and always made them individual to look at, but i have to say the Juke has got me more excited about my car than any other has for years, i cant stop looking at it, going out to it and playing with the toys on it, buying new bits, searching the net for parts etc, and spending a lot of time on the forum, does everyone else feel the same about thiers or am i being a big kid even wife loves the Juke to bits so that helps with a lot too, here's a picture of our beloved rav4 that the Juke has repalced.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
PF i havent a clue, has had the same effect on me for 2.5 years now. The first time ever I have changed car for the same model I just live and breath Juke at the moment. The car as you say is infectous aided of course by the great owners. Talking of which met blacknote earlier today great person had a nice chat and a coffee. all part of the Juke family and ownership just love it

·
Registered
206 Posts
love mine to. hate it when dirty always out cleaning it. wife says you love and spend more time in that ruddy car than me, said the car loves me back more ?
even after all this time still get a buzzzzzz driving THE JUKE around

·
Registered
867 Posts
tk juke wrote: love mine to. hate it when dirty always out cleaning it. wife says you love and spend more time in that ruddy car than me, said the car loves me back more ?
even after all this time still get a buzzzzzz driving THE JUKE around

I don't need to add anything to this; love the car, love the forum and the owners (ooh err!).

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I'm really impressed by the real enthusiasts on here
Always strong following on the RS and Subaru forums but the juke certainly attracts the petrol heads , individuals and people who like to stand out from the crowd

62 hours to I collect the Juke Nismo

·
Registered
867 Posts
Lordharding wrote: I'm really impressed by the real enthusiasts on here
Always strong following on the RS and Subaru forums but the juke certainly attracts the petrol heads , individuals and people who like to stand out from the crowd

62 hours to I collect the Juke Nismo

to both points. Good luck with the collection.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
deks, i sold it through a trade only auction site we use at work , they bid the most on it and he came up on thursday to collect from leeds, im quite glad its gone so far away as i dont like to see my old cars driving round near me, let me know if you see it on the road anywhere though,

·
Registered
663 Posts
never felt like this before, love the car, feel like ive found a load of new frinds as well. the only downside is the wife doesnt share my enthusiasm but she he happy for me to indulge

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Thanks for posting that "oldbloke" - can't repeat what her indoors has called me over the last couple of weeks.
I just found out I need to pick up a couple of meetings this week, so got to drive about 600 miles Weds/Thurs - and I can't wait !!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts