Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok juker's had a meeting today with nissan and was given some interesting info ill share with you , please dont ask where it came from as its not officially released to public yet ok im trying to remember the list of things i have been told lets start with n-tec juke :this will not be replacing any other model as such , you will lose 4 models from the range and they will be adding 2 (nismo being one) so the range will go from 8 models to 6the n-tec will sit alongside the acenta premium , its £100 more than the premium and will have the gloss black trim like the nismo and the new connect 2 , it also has a black headlining on the turbo models , gloss black b pillars like the nismo and black gloss wing mirror covers, its comes as standard with the red cloth interior and 18 in rims with black insertsso the ntec will be the sports model and the acenta premium the tech model the n-tec is now the only model available with the dig t engine the dig t is being scrapped on all other models as there is no need to have a rival so close to the 200 horses of the nismo engine , im guessing this is to encourage nismo sales apparently 55 % of jukes sold are acenta premium and 25% tekna's so there dropping the sport model and the mos , shiro and kurothe models currently are:visiaacentaacenta sport ..........droppedacenta premium mos........................droppedshiro ......................droppedkuro........................droppedtekna so the range now goes :visia acentaacenta premium n-tecteknanismoas for the connect 2 , this is a bit of a let down now i have some info :it only getting an extra 0.8in screen size upgrade and will be the same double din unit we have now with a few extra features that would need to be paid for via subscriptions as for the face its the same other than the 2 dials on the front get a chrome strip around them hope this helps you all

ctrdetailing2013-02-15 17:20:06

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
edited current line Craig a sit was missing onealso my understanding from Nissan is the acenta is getting the sport wheels Now I know Nissan can be vague but I would read that the base Acenta is staying I get the sport being dropped the Kuro was limited and the Shiro over priced so get that MOS was limited and dreadful in Black although white ones was quite nicedropping the standard DIG-T also has a point as its not that far away in terms of price so why would you buy that when for a few more £'s you get the Nismo although some will prefer the DIG-T tekna over the Nismo. thanks for the info excellent exclusive
Deks2013-02-15 14:17:11

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he said the 190bhp dig t was too close to the 200bhp nismo so its being dropped altogether , my guess is to increase nismo sales which are lacking at present and people are going for the dig t premium or tekna instead ?all this was told to him at a nissan meeting he attended yesterdayhe said the idea was to step away from the scale of models now that step up one by one , the new idea is a Y scale so you have the visia acenta then the n-tec and acenta premium side by side and the tekna above the premium and nismo above the n-tec , so theres a tech and sports variant of each of the higher spec models

·
Registered
663 Posts
very good information indeed and thank you. although i wont be in the market for a new car for a long time i am interested to see what the N-Tec will look like and what price range it comes in at

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just had another call from nissan so took the opportunity to double check a few things i forgot , the main post has now been updated to show the n-tec will also get gloss black b pillars too like the nismo and is the only model now available with the dig t engine
ctrdetailing2013-02-15 15:02:10

·
Registered
374 Posts
Forgot to mention the Nismo should of been at least 240-250 bhp
Then nissan wouldn't of had the issue,

Same as the Civic type r old and new model same bhp

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Just had a thought on the roof lining. the car is already like the black hole of calcutta in the back so dar headlinging is going to make near impossible to see things it the back. Good until you need to buckle children in.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oldbloke wrote:very good information indeed and thank you. although i wont be in the market for a new car for a long time i am interested to see what the N-Tec will look like and what price range it comes in at
the n-tec is £100 dearer than the current acenta premium list price

·
Registered
665 Posts
Model 20

NISSAN
JUKE
VISIA DCI

NISSAN
JUKE VISIA

NISSAN JUKE
ACENTA CVT

NISSAN JUKE
ACENTA DCI

NISSAN JUKE ACENTA

NISSAN JUKE
ACENTA PREMIUM CVT

NISSAN JUKE
ACENTA PREMIUM DCI

NISSAN JUKE
ACENTA PREMIUM DIG-T

NISSAN JUKE
ACENTA PREMIUM

NISSAN JUKE
ACENTA SPORT CVT

NISSAN JUKE
ACENTA SPORT DCI

NISSAN JUKE
ACENTA SPORT DIG-T

NISSAN JUKE
ACENTA SPORT

NISSAN JUKE KURO
DCI

NISSAN JUKE KURO
DIG-T

NISSAN JUKE KURO

NISSAN JUKE
MIN OF SOUND DIG-T 4X4CVT

NISSAN JUKE
MINISTRY OF SOUND

NISSAN JUKE
MINISTRY OF SOUND DCI

NISSAN JUKE
MINISTRY OF SOUND DIG-T

NISSAN JUKE
MINISTRY OF SOUND IS

NISSAN JUKE SHIRO

NISSAN JUKE SHIRO
CVT

NISSAN JUKE SHIRO
DCI

NISSAN JUKE
SHIRO DIG-T

NISSAN JUKE
SHIRO DIG-T 4X4 CVT

NISSAN JUKE TEKNA
CVT

NISSAN JUKE TEKNA
DCI

NISSAN JUKE
TEKNA DIG-T 4X4 CVT

NISSAN JUKE
TEKNA DIG-T CVT

NISSAN JUKE
TEKNA DIG-T

NISSAN JUKE TEKNA

Normal

false
false
false

EN-GB
X-NONE
X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin-top:0cm;
mso-para-margin-right:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0cm;
line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Thanks for the info.I love the dark headlining in the 370Z, it makes for a much more classy interior than the 350Z and it's pale colour. I totally hear what Deks has to say about it being too dark already though.I think it's a shame the DIG-T is being squeezed out but I can understand Nissan's point of view.It's a shame in a way because I want to see more manufacturers giving us the option of expensive engine & running gear with the lower spec interiors. Some people aren't worried about the plastic an electric gizmos but just want something that's quick, or will handle the snow, etc.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts