Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

We are thrilled to announce the long awaited arrival here at Wellington Motors of The Brand New 200 HorsePower Juke "NISMO"

This Limted Edition Juke Developed By Nissan's Own Motorsport & Perfromance Division "NISMO" Boasts 200 HorsePower, Stiffer Sports Suspension, Sharper Steering, And A NISMO Makeover Including A NISMO Bodykit, 18" Alloys, Sports Seats, Alcantara/Leather Trim And More!

Hope you enjoy our first pictures.

To Book A Viewing Or A Test Drive Please Call Our Sales Team On 01823 667511. More Photos On Our Facebook Page

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Another dealer that has one, just a shame you cant order it yet. tried to order one yesterday and told sorry not yet on the system. Email from Nissan to day to apologise but slight delay will be sometime later this month before orders are possible.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Thanks for posting up pics of the black one I think that's the first time I've seen 'real life' photos of the seats. Not bad I'm not sure I like the bright red rev counter but I hope the camera flash has made it so 'in your face' and it's actually more subtle than that.I want that steering wheel in my Z but with a yellow tag

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Bonus to the black car is the interior bits that are normally red or grey are black on the nismowhich is one reservation I have with a White Nismo is the red mirrors and Black trims inside

·
Registered
867 Posts
Paul_S wrote:But I can't see where the needle is! From what I have read on the forum Kats doesn't need to see it Paul; she knows just where it is - between 5-6000rpm...
Darren C2013-01-04 20:06:55

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul_S wrote:Thanks for posting up pics of the black one I think that's the first time I've seen 'real life' photos of the seats. Not bad I'm not sure I like the bright red rev counter but I hope the camera flash has made it so 'in your face' and it's actually more subtle than that.I want that steering wheel in my Z but with a yellow tag this might prove a better interior view Paulhttp://www.mediasphere.co.uk/Juke_Nismo/Europe/Juke_Nismo.html

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Thanks for the link Deks. I think the rev counter looks even worse in that though!Darren - I think Kats just waits for the limiter??
Paul_S2013-01-04 20:10:20

1 - 15 of 15 Posts