Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Just been handed information what the spec is going to be for new Juke Nismo :) 18" alloys with wider tyres, retuned DIG T 1.6 engine, 3 colours Z11 met black, KYO met silver and the new QAB pearl white, stiffened suspension settings, special suede-trimmed Nismo sports seats with red stiching. The list goes on and on and order book opens Jan 2013!!!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Autoexpress have an article in this weeks edition on the Nismo price estimate £22K which is what we all thought, disappointingly they are quoting 200 bhp which isnt enough to justify the large price increase in my opinion, especially when for £500 you can get Abbey Motorsport to tune it with more BHP

·
Registered
44 Posts
id put money on the nismo 370z version just having a back box panal filter and a body kit of some sorts..

if i had the money it would be close call between the R35 nismo RC

or the R34 nismo Z-tune!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I got word today that a test run of Nismo JUke's are just about to be built, then off for evaluation at Cranfield by the staff their. Apparently the modifications are the bee's knee's and worth the grief they are to fit over standard itemsSO anyone travelling North keep your eye out for transporter or 2 full of Nismo's on their way to Cranfield Looks as if order books will open shortly, latest dealer info I have is December order dates

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I hear you on the drivetrain! Strut brace has to be a good thing.I posted this up some time ago... do you think an undertray would help the JUKE or is it too high off the ground to make a difference?

·
Registered
44 Posts
the standard juke defo needs a front splitter.. if more than nothing to stop the "flyzone" on the front bumper by pushing air up and over rather than under..

the nismo front bumper looks allot better..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts