Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all just joined site , got my Juke Nismo couple of weeks ago , Black ,had few mods done already more to come later Fitted Milteck Catback ExhaustK and N Performance filterEibach performance springs ,Lowered car 30 mmCold air induction kit will be fitted shortly and looking to add a LITCHFIELD STAGE 2 UPGRADE will post couple of pics of car soon as i figure out how to do it

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Wellcome to the forum
I got my nismo last week and love it
I'm interested in the eibachs
Has it made the ride at low speed even firmer as its rock hard as standard
How much lowered has it made it ?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi alecr, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the suspension is firm but nothing drastic, and with it being lowered 30mm it certainly improves the handling in the bends and twisties , thers a lot of steering torque with the car when trying to get of the line quickly so once i have downloaded the Litchfield stage 2 upgrades , will have a look at getting the Geometry of the car sorted out to try tame down steering torque, next mods are to remove the cat converters and upgrade brakes and discs

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Are you sure its lowered 30mm. the eibach -30 mm springs are -30 mm over standard and the Nismo is already -20mm on standard and from the pics your car doesnt look 30 mm lower than a standard Nismo??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes defo lowered 30mm remember 30mm is just over 1inch doesnt look a great deal but the difference is very noticable in the handling 1<....................>1

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
got the Eibach,s exhaust , K and N filter and (Forge)Dump v/v from Litchfield performance , theyre still devoloping more mods for Juke, right now im waiting for cold air induction kit , Ecu Cable , once ecu cable arrives will pay for the stage 2 ecu upgrade and they will e mail it to laptop ,then just case of downloading software and loading into car ,once will get it on rolling road and getl the bhp output and graph,s

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
alecr wrote:yes defo lowered 30mm remember 30mm is just over 1inch doesnt look a great deal but the difference is very noticable in the handling 1<....................>1I am just amased that Eibach had -30mm springs available at the same time the Nimso was launched considering it took them 18 months to launch lowering springs for the Juke in the first place.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts