Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is tied in with the spec update thread but I thought I would make a specific one for the Ntec. More info is leaking daily on the upgrades and new models.It appears the Shiro is being dropped in favour of the ntec Not sure of full spec on ntec as cannot get the info from Nissan yet it will feature the new connect and these wheels we believeNissan Connect with enhanced functionality* The Juke Nismo is among the first Nissans to feature an enhanced version of the Nissan Connect infotainmentsystem. Already an enormously successful system, Connect continues to offer an exceptional package ofnavigation and connectivity in one standard fit, integrated package. Benefitting from a larger 5.8-inch touch-screen display, the latest system includes Google 'Send to Car'navigation software allowing routes planned at home to be transferred directly to the car. Additional connectedservices include Google Points of Interest (POI), nearest fuel prices, plus flight and weather information.Enhanced satellite navigation functionality also includes exit view and lane guidance, in addition to the fullBluetooth connectivity and reversing camera systems that Connect users have come to rely on. *Availability depends on local market launch date the app below is for the nismo connect but I am guessing some features may work on other models

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
Isn't that pretty much a re-badged torque-pro app?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
actd wrote:
Isn't that pretty much a re-badged torque-pro app?Not being anapp person I couldnt answer but I doubt its a unique Nissan thing. I know this app talks to your car(if thats the right words) thru the connect unit

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've got the Renaultsport Monitor on my iPhone and iPad, it does 0-60, lap times and G-force and records video but doens't talk to the car. As has been said, there are lots of them out there.

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
The torque pro app links to a bluetooth dongle (costs about £10) plugged into the canbus port - seems a pretty simple step to incorporate it into the connect.

·
Registered
663 Posts
like yourself Deks, i may well of been interested in it instead of the Tekna if it looked the part which it sounds like it may well do

·
Registered
44 Posts
May be me Deks cos I was concentrating on my daughters paperwork. Also he said he knew nothing of a 94 BHP engine. So if they get rid of the Visia it will probably be Acenta / N Tec / Nismo. Sounds about right. He definitley did say May for the N Tec

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.