Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 13 hours time I shall be collecting Juke number 2. Today I tidied out my red Juke and felt a bit sad saying goodbye. I got mine in October 2010 and for a few months I kept getting stared at because there weren't many Jukes about ! Anyway Haptic Blue Juke arrives tomorrow - new car smell......... Message to self - this time I will try harder to keep the inside of my car clean This morning my car was covered in snow so hopefully no snow tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Enjoy it tomorrow
Make sure you have plenty pictures if the handover
Lets us know what free gifts you get

It's getting harder for me watching all these jukes get delivered and mine will NBO another 2/3weeks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Lordharding wrote:Enjoy it tomorrow Make sure you have plenty pictures if the handover Lets us know what free gifts you get It's getting harder for me watching all these jukes get delivered and mine will NBO another 2/3weeks
I am in the same boat not getting my Haptic Blue till middle of April, the wait is terrible

·
Registered
663 Posts
good luck with the exchange Sarah, i found it hard handing over my other Juke for the one i have but you soon get over it when you start to enjoy your new one

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Juke number 2 has arrived with only 10 miles on the clock. A few new features too that I wasn't aware off. Took a funny photo of old and new side by side with both having the same numberplate - will load it on tomorrow when I have figured out how!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts