Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
edit update, this started as advice on another topic but as it grew I felt it better to create a new topicthe link below will take you to a web page where you can add some personal touches to your Jukefrom the dare to differ rangemind you these wont be cheap http://www.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/vehicles/crossovers/juke/personalisation.htmlDC if unsure about chrome on your silver why not consider some of the painted optionsIMO the chrome wont work so well on the silver
Deks2013-04-13 10:40:42

·
Registered
867 Posts
What colour though Steve as I have nothing else colour coded? I fear the same for the front end. I am considering the fog lamp rings too, but again the contrast may not be sufficient to warrant the expense. Red fog lamp rings are barely visible as a comparison. Any advice appreciated.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dc. Nissan's website did have a create tool but I can't find it where you start with a juke colour of your choice then a did the dare to differ its in the colour of choice. On ipd and can't find it but there was a link from their fb page

·
Registered
84 Posts
The side strips where fitted at the factory, however one on the drivers door is rather loose and could do with a refit, which I plan to do when I get the time, IMO chrome on silver will look good, not a fan of the coloured strips Nissan are offering at the moment, a little tacky for my liking, where as chrome is time served and looks good as long as there's not too much :)

·
Registered
867 Posts
Cheers YJ.

Still trying to find good quality images of all the variants. Some colours are out, but grey or black might work too. Found images of red, white and orange and an image showing all (in the one picture). I will continue the search.

Keep your eye on the loose one; I don't believe they are available as individual components should it work free.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Darren C wrote:Cheers YJ. Still trying to find good quality images of all the variants. Some colours are out, but grey or black might work too. Found images of red, white and orange and an image showing all (in the one picture). I will continue the search. Keep your eye on the loose one; I don't believe they are available as individual components should it work free. DC try this pagehttp://www.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/vehicles/crossovers/juke/personalisation.html

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Darren C wrote:Thanks mate; I will check it out on the iMac later. The link to accessories isn't opening on my iPad. thats the problem I had last night, I configured your with orange extras which I think worked you may not however, discovered a few bits I didnt know they did which is handy as just getting a priceannoyingly one of the bits I was already having made for mine for uniqueness but at least this way I can use theirs for a template to get the right shape on mine as they dont do the colour I want

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Darren C wrote:Thanks mate; I will check it out on the iMac later. The link to accessories isn't opening on my iPad. type this code in12UP4Yo tell me what you think

·
Registered
867 Posts
I like it all Steve; many thanks buddy. I wasn't aware of the headlight finishers either. I certainly can't afford each and every component, but it is one to slowly build on as finances allow.The orange spoiler works too... Money, money, money...

·
Registered
867 Posts
Ok guys and girls; mock up or cock up...?The images are as close as possible to the finished product as I can't afford the spoiler or orange 'dare to be different' wheels - for now at least. I really value your opinions as this is one considerable financial outlay to get wrong. Help...... A reminder of as is;Many, many thanks. Darren

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You know my thoughts dc as I added all the bits. I understand that to start with with only some bits are affordable and like what you are adding.

I would suggest getting the forum price from glyn Hopkins as it may be less than their on line price
As for the wheels. I paid £110 each for mine. But sold the standard wheels on eBay for £85 each
So you can get a return on them like that.
Happy modding

·
Registered
867 Posts
I do indeed mate and thanks again. In part it accentuates the silver and removes some of the plainness that detracts some buyers from this colour.

Another great shout re: Glyn Hopkin; if I opt to purchase they are first on my radar and I had forgotten about forum discount.

Is there any reference number or simply quoting the forum? Also is there a recommended contact?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts