Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Nissan are launching a new range of colour coded exterior accessories similar to the ones fitted to MOS , these will be available in white, Red, silver, black, and orange!

Please note this picture shows wheels too which are available seperatly

I have been auto issued kits with extra level of discount in red and white containing the following.....

Mirror Caps
Fog Lamp Rings
Side Strips
Trunk Hande
our general manager has decided not to fit these to our display cars (which is what they were intended for) and so i can offer them for sale on here with the extra display car discount!

They are priced at only £195 inc delivery

you would be one of the first in the country to have these fitted as this programme hasnt been fully launched yet!

please call me on 01484484850 or send a pm for more details

·
Registered
790 Posts
haha i only ask as my new plan is a new 2013 white qq tekna with white accessories to replace the chrome/nightshade tekna i have nowim having my chrome side bars powder coated white , front and rear skid plates painted white , white fog rings front and back , white side strips and white front grille strips , if i could buy these rather than having them all painted it would probably be an option i would jump at so nissan should spread this option throughout there range as a white and red/orange qq sounds cool , the first nismo qashqai
ctrdetailing2012-11-09 16:28:54

·
Registered
790 Posts
too many plain qqs going about now so i want it to be different , all the white stuff basically is going on the black plastic so ill see what it like then if i feel its too much ill just paint them again a different colour or carbon fibre some of them
ctrdetailing2012-11-09 16:51:31

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ctrdetailing wrote: haha

i only ask as my new plan is a new 2013 white qq tekna with white accessories to replace the chrome/nightshade tekna i have now

im having my chrome side bars powder coated white , front and rear skid plates painted white , white fog rings front and back , white side strips and white front grille strips , if i could buy these rather than having them all painted it would probably be an option i would jump at so nissan should spread this option throughout there range as a white and red/orange qq sounds cool , the first nismo qashqai

that sounds amazing!

pics when done are a must!

·
Registered
790 Posts
pics will be on march 17th andy i hope as thats the date provisionally set for collection , ill have all the stuff ready to fit on collection day deks, i'll paint them myself at my friends paint shop , will only cost me a litre of paint that way , not sure yet what the cost will be for the side bars to be powder coated but hoping less than £100

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
ctrdetailing wrote:
thats the day my 3yr warrenty ends
white/stone leather interior too mmm , white is the new black oh OK mine was 2years old this week. Have to say your next car is completely the opposite from current one it will be like a negative.

·
Registered
790 Posts
exactly , i want the different car feel and wont get it if i get the same again , i was tempted by the kuga but i think the qq is still better value for money and the right move for me as i can switch all my extras straight over and save buying everything again , dave at acesdvds is going to change the pillows on my headrest dvds from charcoal to white so i get to keep them too , great chap ps sorry andy for hijacking your thread , ill clean it up later

·
Registered
185 Posts
What about whitewall tyres to complete the transformation?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I vote for yellow accessories on a black Juke
ctrdetailing wrote:not sure about that but intend on pinstriping the rim , a tip i got from paul on here that he has on his 370z
Do you have all the details mate, or would you like me to drop you a PM?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts