Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst sunning myself in Crete flicking through a car mag noticed the Juke RC is scheduled for late 2013 any latest news on this as I am not sure whether to consider a Nismo or wait and see.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Lordharding wrote: Just get the Nismo now

It's like waiting on a new iPhone 6
If you wait you just get depressed

His wife is already waiting for the iphone6 the iPad 5. And the iPad mini 3

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
The word from Nissan is the RC is still in final spec evaluation and is currently pencilled in for end of year early 2014 release. No final spec is currently available and until,this is known prices cannot be finalised.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
order it now especially in storm white fantastic fun

·
Registered
137 Posts
I spoke with a gent today who writes for Autocar Magazine.He is under the impression that the Juke RC will actually be named the Juke Nismo R!The Nismo Branding is to be split in to two divisions, "Nismo" as per the current Juke and to follow with Nismo 370z etc, but then the "TUNED" models will all be named "Nismo R"Juke Nismo R, 370z Nismo R etc...He also seemed to think that the Juke Nismo R will only be 215bhp but as already suggested, it will have wider wheel, tyre combo, a further 25mm drop, LSD etc and is likely to be only £2000 more than the current Juke Nismo!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
--DaRk-AnGeL-- wrote:I spoke with a gent today who writes for Autocar Magazine.He is under the impression that the Juke RC will actually be named the Juke Nismo R!The Nismo Branding is to be split in to two divisions, "Nismo" as per the current Juke and to follow with Nismo 370z etc, but then the "TUNED" models will all be named "Nismo R"Juke Nismo R, 370z Nismo R etc...He also seemed to think that the Juke Nismo R will only be 215bhp but as already suggested, it will have wider wheel, tyre combo, a further 25mm drop, LSD etc and is likely to be only £2000 more than the current Juke Nismo!Sounds all perfectly feasible and the price sounds even more attractive although its still lacking in power

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
while i don't want to rain on anybodies parade i wouldn't believe any of these mags even if they offered to buy me a gtr.these are the mags that said we would get all this on the juke nismo,strut brace, painted engine bay cover, stripes, engine management app for iPad plus mounting hardware,what have we got diddly sqat,zilch,now't,nothing, so to think customers are going to pay out another £2000 for a set of rims a limited slip diff and 215bhp and set of shortened springs.who is kidding who.when you can buy a set of eibach springs,hks induction kit, have it tuned-up,then exceed the 215bhp,we all know what this engine is capable of,you certainly don't need a lsd unless you have a super car or you lack car control, plus you would have some serious change out of your two grand.at present there is nothing being released from nismo europe for our present jukes.in fact i would like some of these journo's to find out what happened to all these bits they said we were going to get that never materialised instead of having to go on my monthly mission to my dealer parts dept for a sensibly answer to anything.to me it looks as if they are creating a extra model for the sake of something to do when this could be offered as a upgrade package to the present nismo after all it's only a bit of tweaking again.that's my opinion.

Gadget2013-05-21 04:55:35

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Yes totally agree with Gadget on this one
Desperate to promote the Nismo badge and get the bits and pieces we so much want to squander our hard earned pennies on yet there is nothing available

When I get a reply like this it doesn't excite me at all

REF: 1-42ZYRJ

Thank you for your e-mail to Nissan on 17/05/13 regarding your Nissan Juke.

Please be advised that there is only 1 registered Nismo dealership in the UK, they are Middehurst garage in St. Helens 0844 8563221, they will advise you on all Nismo merchandise availabe in the UK. If they are unable to order a certain product that is not available and we are unable to assist further.

We hope this information has been useful. If there is anything else that you feel we may be able to assist with, or if you would like a test drive in any of our models, please do not hesitate to contact us at Nissan Customer Support on 08457 669966. You may also visit us at www.nissan.co.uk for further details on any of our vehicles and for a selection of e-brochures.

Yours Sincerely,

It's quite sad that gadget has produced the Nismo stripes and some other great enthusiasts on here are tinkering allready woth their motors Yet Nissan send me a reply like this and won't pass it on to the manage ring Director off nissan /Nismo uk

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Last I heard was it was due for release in January. It's on show in LA this month would be nice if Nissan shared some more info in with us so those keen to order can get ready.

I haven't heard anything about it of late that said I haven't heard much from Nissan at all

·
Registered
838 Posts
Deks wrote:

I haven't heard anything about it of late that said I haven't heard much from Nissan at all,

Carlos Gobsh*te has been on the news about re-considering investment plans if UK exits the EU.Well i`ve got news for him,if the next gen petrol Juke doesnt get 6 speeds,drls,wing mirror indicators,and rear courtesy light i`m considering my future investment as well.
In other words......who gives a s**t!!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
On that matter. The money this country will save if we leave the euro far out ways want Nissan contributes to UK. And is in my opinion a lousy threat and that alone could sway which brand gets my future business.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
all though i love my nismo and will defend it to the end,the RC will have to be totally radical for me to depart with any extra cash if its just a tweaks i can get them done, "in other words what they unveil at Los angeles has got to hit the road". and not watered down like present nismo(no decals,no strut brace, no painted engine cover) you can't expect customers to buy just fancy seats and body kit. without any substance to it.I feel nissan think they can get away with the take it or leave it attitude and in the future I can see a few of us leaving it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.