Nissan Juke Forum banner

Juke Red Alloys...

6K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  TTDegs 
#1 ·
I will be getting in stock this week a set of the Red wheels as part of an auto allocation from Nissan but our GM dosnt want them on the Demo. So i am offering them for sale on here with the extra display vehicle discount!

I can do them for only £495 including vat and shipping to uk mainland

Please PM me or call 01484 484850

Thanks
Andy

#7 ·
dont get me wrong the colour is nice but i fit hundreds of sets of these wheels every day so they are just normal to me, plus they aint big enough but will still lookk amazing on, still undecided on my lights deks, a fancy that personalistion kit on but will give u first refusal matey

#15 ·
I remember seeing a few years ago that there is no reason at all why tyres can't be any colour (I think one manufacturer made a set specially for one of their motorcyle race drivers), and you can certainly get bicycle tyres in various colours. Would be interesting but would look strange at first.

#17 ·
I guess black is a neutral colour. It's difficult enough getting a full set of tyres as a lot of places carry low stock levels. If they had to stock different colours it would be a nightmare. Imagine getting a flat and having to go with an odd blue one because it's all they have!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.