Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
Or you could go for the Jeep cherokee Spare on ebay including good tyre for £70, or wheel with perished tyre for £25.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
The one I found on ebay is with tyre but not the jack and accesories if you see a price on the forum on or around £180 that is the full spare kit. I would say £120 for the wheel and tyre is a good priceremember the dealer prices you see on here are what Nissan sell them to the dealers for. Its not the dealers fault if the price is high they only have a certain margin for movement and most on here do the best price they can.

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
Easiest way is to use this site:

http://www.wheelfitment.eu/car/Nissan/Juke%20(2010%20-%20)/

This gives the Juke as PCD - 5 x 114.3, offset 47mm and bore 66.1mm

You can then search by PCD (using 5 x 114.3). The bore is the hole in the middle and it doesn't really matter if it's bigger than 66.1mm, so you can look through any with a bigger bore for the offset of 47 and it will give you all available options. Then all you need to do is make sure the tyre size you are looking for is about the right rolling diameter (again, doesn't have to be spot on - don't forget this is an emergency spare to get you to a tyre repair place, and the Juke with 17" wheels still has a 16" spare)

The site also says that an average offset deviation of 5mm is acceptable (especially considering that the spare is much thinner than the standard wheel), so you can look for wheels with an offset between 42mm and 52mm - this gives a wide variety of available wheels.actd2012-08-24 12:10:05

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Morning just to confirm the price on the dealer part may seem more expensive but as you say we buy them at set price from Nissan. Also just to confirm that the price includes:
Space saver wheel
Tyre
plus the associated items incase of use i.e. Jack, wheel brace etc.

thanks

Ian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts