Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Drove to Newcastle this morning, there's certainly a lot around there - saw two white, three or four red (common as muck the red) and a haptic blue, all bog standard and still no club stickers....
And yes, I do know Newcastle is not Sunderland, but you got to admit, it's "up that way".

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CR4ZYHORSE wrote:Drove to Newcastle this morning, there's certainly a lot around there - saw two white, three or four red (common as muck the red) and a haptic blue, all bog standard and still no club stickers....And yes, I do know Newcastle is not Sunderland, but you got to admit, it's "up that way".
Hope it wasnt too much of a traumatic experience going to Newcastle Crazyhorse Its definatley up here Got to admit I havent seen anymore club stickers as yet

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Lordharding wrote: I was at Newcastle on Tuesday and saw 22

Yes it's sad counting them

Only 5 regular ones in Carlilse

Interestingly I passed every one of the jukes I saw.....
I blame the helpful member who advised me to drive like it was stolen.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Spent the weekend in Rossendale area. You do like your Jukes up there. In an hour, spotted 14, two were up a narrow lane up in the hills. Not known if any were AWD though.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Is it me but what ever car you have you see more on the road. Since getting mine there seems to be at least 5 around by me one just over the road wife tells me they've had it 12 months, must have seen it.
I see at lest 2 or 3 on the way too and from work every day. Only seen 2 other nismo's though round hear white like mine on a 13 plate on way to Coventry and a black one on a 14 got to park next to last weekend. Have seen a juke silver with a rising sun detail on side didn't see the reg but looked nice! Coming off Asda petrol station on the Queslett road Birmingham. Is there any one in the area with a sliver juke with Japanese flag on the sides?

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
i no who it belongs to it belongs to "old bloke" who used to be on here.i was with him this morning we meet up once a month depending if we are busy or not

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Gadget wrote: i no who it belongs to it belongs to "old bloke" who used to be on here.i was with him this morning we meet up once a month depending if we are busy or not

I knew I had seen pictures of the car somewhere.

I remember the image on the back most vividly - a really nice job....

·
Registered
374 Posts
Lordharding wrote: I was at Newcastle on Tuesday and saw 22

Yes it's sad counting them

Only 5 regular ones in Carlilse

Carlisle ain't been home in a few years now, do you live nr there LHarding

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
No-one would spot mine.. Its under 2 months of dirt and mud,..its incognito...

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I parked on an NHS car park today
7 Jukes out of a total of 59 cars - not a bad average.

Saw loads out and about but I have to say the white is hugely popular in terms of colour choice hugely outnumbering others.

In the hotel in Harrogate I carded a nice private reg Juke (red one)
Appears to be a guest at my hotel as it was still there late on..

😜
CR4ZYHORSE2014-05-23 07:34:55

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Fee wrote: No-one would spot mine.. Its under 2 months of dirt and mud,..its incognito...

Strangely enough I've seen a few pictures of incredibly dirty Jukes and they look as if they are happy in the role of workhorse.
"Ridden hard and put away wet" kind of thing.

So I guess very dirty is better than a bit dirty in this case....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.