Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else ordered a DIG-T Tekna (non-CVT) and received a 3 month wait on delivery? When I originally asked about the delivery date it was going to be the start of May, then the day I was putting the order in (the day after) I was advised 1st June and then the order went through and I was given 7th June!!I want my Juke! My JOG Stickers are sitting in the draw and they want to meet their owner.I know there have been lots of adverts recently, I'm wondering if there has been a massive run of Jukes ordered. Also I know a few of you are friends with dealers, have you heard of any such delays?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Your lucky crag as the dig was due to be scrapped in favour of the NIsmo. It was due in part to this forum advising Nissan this was an error that they backed down and are continuing to produce the dig t. This may be why the wait has gone up

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had been following your discussions on that and well done by the way! Although if it had been end of lined I might have been able to persuade the wife to get the Nismo instead....Still 3 months is quite a wait if the parts are essentially still being made for the Nismo etc....

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Me being from Essex of course I wanted one, the Wife not being from Essex wasn't keen. So the DIG-T it was, still very happy with that!

·
Registered
419 Posts
crag wrote:Me being from Essex of course I wanted one, the Wife not being from Essex wasn't keen. So the DIG-T it was, still very happy with that!
My wife and I are not from Essex! We have a Nismo

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
but when you're from Essex it's in your blood to buy a car like the Nismo :) The wife notices the speedo goes higher when we cross the borders back into Essex to see the family... and the a406 is safer if you're going quicker than everyone else!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and you made a great choice getting the Nismo, unfortunately trying to buy a house in West London and having a little boy in August meant I couldn't spend the extra :-(

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
wildfire wrote:i never new they did silver, sunderland have only built white or black up to now, any silver ones must be from japan there is s silver one used in the advertising shots that were done in Spain and as said at least one member has silver on orderNot being in the know cant confirm but I wouldnt have thought any european Jukes are coming from Japan anymore

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
What a great conversation
Starts from a complaint about a long wait for a juke
Gets twisted to. Nismos
Classic comments from Essex
Then ends with a debate on no one wanting a silver Nismo

The OP will probably get his juke delivered before we try to come to a conclusion of what's this thread is all about :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm afraid my car still hasn't arrived so keep talking as it might come sooner! Being carless is a right pain in the ar$e!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts