Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally I have my car back. The Urban pack has now been fitted after being colour coded. Really pleased with the finish and the difference between it painted and the standard silver it comes in.These all had to be plastic primered to ensure paint adhesion so hopefully no issues down the line with paint peeling off.Also while the lower front bumper was off i fitted the wine racks with meshgot a sheet from halfrauds cut to size with a slight over lap and used good old polyeuthane(sikkaflex)to bond it into place. The last car even with the low mileage still had serious stone chips to both intercooler and rad.
Deks2012-12-11 15:33:29

·
Registered
838 Posts
Mmmmmmm......very, very nice. This "keeping up with the Jones`s" is going to cost me a lot of money.
Just out of interest, are you fitting the led mirror covers? I see Area 51 is offering the set they got from Lst mins as a Xmas prize..

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jukeov wrote:Mmmmmmm......very, very nice. This "keeping up with the Jones`s" is going to cost me a lot of money.
Just out of interest, are you fitting the led mirror covers? I see Area 51 is offering the set they got from Lst mins as a Xmas prize..No I am not. I was planning on offering them to a member they are now painted force RedI will wait till new year as don;t want to be seen to be copying the others.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ctrdetailing wrote:looks great steve , how much for the skids to be painted , was going to do mine myself but if your chap does a fair price i might consider him I asked him how to spray and fit the Urban pack(rear spoiler front and rear stying plates) if anyone asked he said £400. I can ask him how to just paint the two plates for you craing if you want.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Deks wrote: Jukeov wrote:Mmmmmmm......very, very nice. This "keeping up with the Jones`s" is going to cost me a lot of money.
Just out of interest, are you fitting the led mirror covers? I see Area 51 is offering the set they got from Lst mins as a Xmas prize..

No I am not. I was planning on offering them to a member they are now painted force Red
I will wait till new year as don;t want to be seen to be copying the others.

OK, I hear ya..there the right colour at least If you can raise some money for club coffers you will have one willing participant at least! Jukeov2012-12-11 18:20:31

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kats wrote:Those rear lights would make it look even betterYes they are next on my list, sadly until we have enough for a group buy its a NO gounless apples wants to give me his ones.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I thought I had better add some more pics of mods.As we know I have been modifying Juke no 2 which is something I never did to no 1so far I have added some Nismo parts to inside namely the pedals and the door sills

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I like the look of the pedals and sills - were they and easy fit? BTW, was your camera set for fluorescent lighting when you took the pics in the snow?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts