Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Thats not too bad, but went into Westway Coventry today as my vehicle was booked in for warranty on gear knob and linkage(no courtesy car available even though been waiting 3 weeks for one, so have had to re-book!!) and there was a Force Red with pretty much the same detail in white......i nearly chucked up

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
Jukeov wrote:Thats not too bad
Really!! It isn't? Vaguely reminiscent of the Rover 200 BRM.

·
Registered
20 Posts
G_Whiz wrote: that might just be the most detrimental modification I have ever seen, why the flip would someone do that?!

Totally agree, cheap look and not pretty.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Orange against black, silver, or white, I think could carry it off

Think I'd need to see it in the flesh against the gorgeous purple that nightshade flips to in the right light.

10 out of 10 for the attempt though - as they say, dare to be different!... TTDegs2013-05-03 19:00:52

·
Registered
663 Posts
Nissan havent thought this through very well have they. They should have looked at the colours the produce the Juke in and come up with a good contrasting colour for each one, but that would have been to easy

·
Registered
445 Posts
just been to that dealership to collect some more parts, the tango was on the forecourt, cant make my mind up yet as to wether its my cup of tea or not, it was a bit dirty so i think it would look a lot better gleaming, i do like the headlamp finishers if they come in chrome, will pm andy there to find out, there was also a nice juke in the car park with red strip finishers on bottom of doors, think i might look for some of them in chrome, they also had the new n-tec in the showroom in black, nice wheels on them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts