Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, just joined so hopefully will upload some pics of my juke soon to see what you all thinkpics uploaded by deks, I will let apples explain Force Red 1.5dci Acenta Premium will aftermarket alloys and tuning chip(I think)last one I know is apples old 1.6 na Juke
Deks2012-06-08 16:54:37

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi apples, welcome to the forum, hope you find the forum informative and fun as a heads up we have a big meet coming up in July a little distance from you but will be worth the travelWicksteed Meet

Deks2012-06-08 07:29:54

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the invite to to the forum, due to work commitments, not sure if i can make the event but you can send me the details if you like and will see if a can work something out,, still trying to uploads my car pics but having no luck at the min, cheers

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
apples wrote:

only been on here for 2 mins and some great people on here,,, many thanks for your help in putting up my pics we are a very friendly bunch here will put your pics up shortly.Second Juke? yu need to talk to kats she likes changing aswell she is on juke number 3 now Do you work at the factory? a massive asssumption based on being in Sunderland and on Juke no2

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, I work at the sunderland plant and have been there for 15 years, and have had some nice perks, was lucky enough to have a drive of the gtr round the nissan test track and the new juke r which is totally out of this world.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
We've only had the chance to sit in the Juke-R. You're so lucky!

I see you like your aftermarket wheels. It's good to be different.

So, are you going to get the Nismo when it comes out?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, a will be building the nismo version at work soon so hopefully a can get one meself, av heard a few of a few new specs with the juke icluding a 225 bhp model so hopefully real soon

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
as i am off this weekend, i can find out on monday, a did get told but got that much going on in the factory a forgot the spec but will post as soon as a speak to me bud who works in the new model development,

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the wheels on mine are 19 inch kei evos and a tuning chip,,, but the model sadly is only diesel but have premium pack on it but love it to be honest,,,,gets plenty of attention but thinking of selling these wheels

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.