Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im a couple of days away from ordering a 1.5 dci tekna / black. (just need more time to bend the price a little more) Hello all you juke owners, any advice or tips before i slap the cash on the table ??? Anything i should consider? I wanting the arm rest/spoiler/spare wheel. And what is this nismo version , will it be far more expensive than what im looking at , is it more like the juke R mahusive price or just a special addition like the shiro ?? And when you order a new car from a dealer can you specify a nember plate you would like or do you just get what ya given ?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Hi and congratulations!

The Nismo version is like the DIG-T on steroids. So it will be more expensive and like a drink of petrol!

With regard to the number plates, you will probably be offered to choose from a small list of options that your dealer has reserved. If you want to specify an exact plate you will have to buy one then ask your dealer to register that one for you.

If the dealer doesn't give you any options for free then you will save some cash by ordering the genuine items from a trader on here

Good luck with your purchase and keep us informed!

Paul

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi SP welcome to the forum, pretty much all has been said by paul, if you want to save cash then try playing a couple of dealers of against each other, we have a few dealers registered on the forum you could try contacting them via PM to see if they have what you want or can top the price you have already I would suggest Nissan Liverpool , Holdcroft, Coop, Glyn Hopkin as first port of call for pm parts wise I have found that both Glyn Hopkin and Holdcroft offer the forum the greatest discount though others may well be as competitivespoiler will have to be new but the other parts may well be available used I got my qashqai spare from fleabay slightly bigger width than the Jukes but it works and was £50 with the tyre As your in Nottingham why not pop along to the annual meet on July 14th @Wicksteed Park get up close with some friendly JUKES and their owners may well be worth your while

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank everyone. ive been lookin on the one and only Ebay a extra's ... as ya do and yes im thinking the crome kit looks nice and maybe the door kick plates .. what about exhausts i think i poxy little pipe sticking out the back lets it down in looks..

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
skypimp wrote: what about exhausts i think i poxy little pipe sticking out the back lets it down in looks..Stillen do a nice back box but Holdcroft (nissan dealer on forum) have a purpose made for the Juke back box that looks quite nice and according to those that have it(kats and iceman) it sounds quite good aswell drop them a pm for info (2005holdcroft)
Deks2012-06-15 16:16:47

1 - 6 of 6 Posts