Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyoneMy wife and I have just ordered a Juke Acenta Premium 1.6 CVT in Black, really looking forward to it arriving. It is due from Nissan on 17th August, don't know what Nissans reputation on delivery is, anyone have any experience?Looking forward to chatting to you all.Dave L

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hi and welcome, delivery dates early doors were not that great, but things seem ok now. We went on a factory tour in April and they send out 2000 cars per day so it's not for the want of trying.

The cvt is great, we drove coupe cruisers when we went to see him in the alps, is yours the 2wd or 4wd?

Kats

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi DAve welcome to the forum, good choice of car. ASfor deliveries some delays have Ben experienced. And of late NIssan have had an issue with door handle supplies but this has now been resolved.. I would say all being well you should be fine for your AUgust delivery date, IF you fancy Arun out in it when you get you can pop up to sunny KEnt and join us for our BBQ

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Guys thanks for your responses. I have had a Dodge CVT previously and liked that and the test drive in the Juke it seemed to be the similar. We went for the 2WD did think about the 4WD as we have also had 2 Jeep Wranglers and did some off road driving in the first one but once we got got newer cars did not like risking it off road, so stuck with the 2WD.As for going to Kent, we live im Weymouth so may be a long drive but will see when we take delivery.Dave L

1 - 5 of 5 Posts