·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ashford to Ansterdam - no Jukes.

1st day in Amsterdam - no Jukes
2nd day in Amsterdam - no Jukes
3rd day in Amsterdam - a Juke!!!!

I got a bad pic because my camera was in my pocket when it went past.

Looked good though!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Paul_S wrote: Ashford to Ansterdam - no Jukes.

1st day in Amsterdam - no Jukes
2nd day in Amsterdam - no Jukes
3rd day in Amsterdam - a Juke!!!!

I got a bad pic because my camera was in my pocket when it went past.

Looked good though!

camera in your pocket,damn,i thought you were pleased to see me,

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha!!We drove the Zed over and used one of the Park+Ride car parks - really good fun and about the same time as driving to Cornwall!! I didn't realise you could fly from Manston soon. It's an option but I do prefer driving anywhere I can!We only saw the one in Amsterdam itself and just 2 others between on the journey there and back. Nicely rare! Anyway, here is the poor shot:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I know what you mean, trying to get camera out then Juke is gone, we saw a red one driving down Las Vegas strip and a white one parked up at a hotel in Honolulu and one at the docks in Maui. Sorry no pics but we were very impressed seeing any in Hawaii

·
Registered
493 Posts
Kats wrote: I know what you mean, trying to get camera out then Juke is gone, we saw a red one driving down Las Vegas strip and a white one parked up at a hotel in Honolulu and one at the docks in Maui. Sorry no pics but we were very impressed seeing any in Hawaii

and on next weeks show,kats tells us about jukes she did not get photos of in down town dallas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.