Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CR4ZYHORSE wrote:I guess that's why you shouldn't be seeking independence mate.....馃槅Thats a whole discussion on its own that one matey

Registered
SCOTS wrote: CR4ZYHORSE wrote:I guess that's why you shouldn't be seeking independence mate.....
馃槅

Thats a whole discussion on its own that one matey

It is - but regardless of which way is right, it's a real nice place to drive...

Registered
Just finished work for a couple of weeks (first break this year) and a few days away is on the cards, to give the girl a nice run...
Lakes looking good, but I might just keep going up the M6 to give our friends from the highlands another Juke to count......

Registered
CR4ZYHORSE wrote: SCOTS wrote: CR4ZYHORSE wrote:I guess that's why you shouldn't be seeking independence mate.....
馃槅

Thats a whole discussion on its own that one matey

It is - but regardless of which way is right, it's a real nice place to drive...

Can't say that about Glasgow, place is full of potholes!!!!!

Registered
Lordharding wrote: Had a nice blast round Dumfries today
Cracker of a back road to Kilmarnock
I love the stretch from Glasgow to Dumfries, but plod does like sitting on them there bridges. I really want to do some fishing around there soon too....

Registered
Great section from dumfires through new abbey to southerness
30 miles of twisties and great views towards the sea
Lockerbie to Langholm then through to Keilder forest is interesting too
Avoiding the pot holes the forrester wagons have created

Registered
Welcome Ron. Assuming Hadrian's Firewall let's you through (see what I did there) we might see some more North South friendly banter...
Starting with which.... I'm rather upset at the moment now that fergusson has finally left united.
Moyes is a fantastic replacement, and I never doubted that the next in line would be from Everton and a Scot, but having bet 拢20 at 1000:1 (in 2002) on Walter Smith, I just wish they had chosen him...

Registered
Typical.

Only a hint of friendly banter and the Scots are coming out of the woodwork and trying to start a real fight.
Not only that, they have even lined up their own medical team......

Welcome Dr JN
I'll look out for you next time I'm working in the cold northern outposts...

1 - 20 of 70 Posts