Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi LH,hope everything goes well with the pickup tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
fillip wrote:
I have circa 32 days to go

The last few days is terrible ,just desperate and cravings effort the feel of the Nismo
And they are that good
580 miles
Average 36.1 of fast short blasts
Seats are superb
Driving position is great
Performance is Subaru territory

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I have the 2wd manuel
Not a fan of autos
Delighted with 36.1 mog economy after 600 miles of mixed fun driving

Just love the way you can throw into the corners
And when a car looks as good as this you just want to drive it

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Will get the stickers fitted on Thursday when I'm off and wash it forthe third time
One thing is the white gets dirty quickly and also the black sills show every dirt mark
Maybe have to get some mudflaps

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice pics you are making it worse now ahhhhhhh is it the end of May yet???What MPG are you getting TTDeg? Also still trying to find some more real world 0-60 of the 4WD. On the test drive I timed a 7.5 and a 7.2 which I was pleased with but I have seen several videos on youtube of 7seconds flat on youtube on standard DIG-T 4WD. I will be taking it to Santa Pods after it's run in

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Oh yes fillip
We are going to continue to stress you out with pictures and detailed driving reports to help you build up the momentum

7 seconds is really quick

Feels a lot quicker then my now px Impreza
Being a high up position gives a different feel for the driver and I'm still sensible with not going over 3500/4000 revs to after the magic 1000 mark then gradually building up the power

It's quite a different car though with a short shift gear box comapared to the Subaru and not as much turbo lag very Similer engine to
The Honda V-Tec system but with so much urgency to rev too

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My mpg isn't really to be relied upon just yet - with under 100 miles on the clock, and a lot of time sitting with the engine running but not going anywhere whilst I fiddle with buttons...
I've yet to work out how to get to what would be ignition position 1 or 2, without pressing the Start button...

·
Registered
44 Posts
TTDegs wrote:My mpg isn't really to be relied upon just yet - with under 100 miles on the clock, and a lot of time sitting with the engine running but not going anywhere whilst I fiddle with buttons...I've yet to work out how to get to what would be ignition position 1 or 2, without pressing the Start button...
You can't 1st press is from OFF to ACC, second press is IGN and third is off, Start button + brake will crank whatever state you are in

1 - 20 of 22 Posts