Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday my key fob would not work. I than changed the battery in it as thought that was the issue as the orange and sometimes green key had been flashing on the dash. It then opened it straight up but will not lock by push button!? It’s like the fob doesn’t work at all now and I have to hold it to the start button to start it! My spare key doesn’t seem to do anything either. (Although that battery was going flat so I swapped to this key 6pm the other so ago) any help or suggestions…? Thanks

·
Registered
761 Posts
Sounds like the fob needs reprogrammed, or maybe something is up with the receiver in the car.

What model and age is it? I think only the newer ones have a start button.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It’s a 2017. I think it may be the car receiver as both keys are now not working?? Both seem dead!?
I have this issue too on 2014 Juke. Sometimes the unlock button doesn’t work, sometimes the lock button doesn’t work, sometimes both the buttons don’t work. Nothing wrong with the key as I changed the battery, I have to manually lock and unlock.

It’s probably a deeper issue as I’ve seen others with the same issue but it’ll probably be too costly for me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
In some of the cars, central locking is done by manually locking or unlocking the car. If it is fitted with basic version, when the driver opens the door using key, the door locks of all other doors is also opened. In keyless sytem, the remote is having the buttons to lock and unlock all doors. By pressing the button driver can open the door and get inside the car. Closing all doors would automatically lock them. The latest versions of central locking system are easy to use and efficient too.

Non Destructive testing courses in chennai

1 - 6 of 6 Posts