Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across this company while surfing the net earlier sadly they dont list any prices on their websiteI have asked for info on their DRL's. I have seen these particular DRL's lots of times on the net but have always considered themto be expensive.KSAbodykits change the language to english here is a pic of the Drls Here is part of the body kit see the website for more picsI like the side skirt, rear bumper is OK, dont like the spoiler Not to keen on the front bumper

·
Registered
838 Posts
Tried to contact these direct just after I got my Juke and also through Alibaba where the drls were advertised at about 200 euro, which was a lot cheaper than I'd seen same or similar that were 350 euro.. Emails, phone calls, faxes........nothing.. While I was holidaying in Bulgaria, even considered driving down to there factory, but gave up on them in the end.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's a shame, I think they came back to me on alibi a a few months back but I forgot to follow up on it. Will see if they contact me from email I sent.
I fancy the drl's if. I can get them at the right price

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are currently in discussions with KSA about the DRL's and are in the process of a group buy.Communication with the company is good and they are keen to work with us, they have asked me if there is any other products that would appeal that they can look into so if anyone has any suggestions then drop them an email [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
Paul_S wrote:The front does lose some of the Juke's personality.Sack the person who fitted those ugly black reversing sensors
Agree completely On a different subject completely - why did Nissan fit the reversing camera just above the number plate - inside the rear window within the area of the wiper would be much more sensible so that when the conditions are wet, the camera doesn't become unusable.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got these prices back for the bodykit parts.Not sure what the postage would be as these are quite a size so it wont be a cheap item to send if you are interested best to email KSA direct for complete prices

Normal

false
false
false

EN-GB
X-NONE
X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

For body kit the price will be as
following:

front spoiler will be 123.50€

rear spoiler 123.50€

side skirts will be 149.50€

roof spoiler will be 77.70€

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.