Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Cant tell the exact price as I got mine thru the paid member section for substantially lessI think its around the 200 euro mark for a set as for fitting if they have improved the quality then reasonable but the set I had and some one else hadthe secured nuts within the unit had be contaminated with resin which made it near impossible to get the studs in.Fortunately for me my friend has a bodlyshop and is pretty goood at problem solving so we redeesigned the fitting to overcome it wiring is a doddleyou do need to remove the bumper to fit but only the black part.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
darren40 wrote:Have you not fit them on yours? How much? I'm concerned now though that every mod I do is going to strip away at my warranty??#The DRL'S could depends on what goes wrong I have them on mine and had to go in recently for cruise fault and no issue from warranty side

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
fitting them on the car is a doddle the issue is fiing the studs into the Drl frame3 wires red + on battery black - on battery Blue one each side to side lights2 studs on each side fits thru the gaps in the side upper part on the lower black bit passenger side requires a hole to be drilled black part is best removed from car to do

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can anyone help I got onto KSA for some lights for friend who is a member, the answer back was they need a tax iD for invoice.
What is this so they can order them to day the member in question is tone

·
Registered
69 Posts
jonprior wrote:Can anyone help I got onto KSA for some lights for friend who is a member, the answer back was they need a tax iD for invoice. What is this so they can order them to day the member in question is tone
Hi JP if your mate is a member tell him to ask

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
He has not asked this question at all. In fact for some absurd reason I can't get my head around its only ever you that asks questions on his behalf.why is this?
The tax question needs to be dealt with by KSA it has nothing to do with the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi his wife rang me and told me she sent this question to you twice. I said i would try thinking it would help as they would like to order them asap. And as some of your members have dealt with this company they might knw as a tax id is a USA thing and they dnt know what to do. Sorry for trying to help I won't bother again I will let them knw.

·
Registered
665 Posts
jonprior wrote:Hi his wife rang me and told me she sent this question to you twice. I said i would try thinking it would help as they would like to order them asap. And as some of your members have dealt with this company they might knw as a tax id is a USA thing and they dnt know what to do. Sorry for trying to help I won't bother again I will let them knw. No contact has been made with the forum in respect of this issue, As deks has said tax code is an issue to deal with at KSA its nothing to do with the forum, your suggestion of only releveant to USA is highly plausbile.I have already asked you to do this but still you persist is ignoring. If a member has an issue then the member should be dealing with not a third party, Tony cress1 has been on today but at no point as he posted or messaged about an issue, very weird that he leaves it to "his mate" to ask.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.