Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all, a quick update after registering the fault with the Swindon Nissan delaer 10 weeks ago , after a fix that failed in 24hours...a new leather seat cover & part was ordered not a new seat...the cover took5weeks & assocaited parts ......its been fitted ......and yep compared to teh drivers seat ...is 75% ok....wrinly at the edges.....my wife deals as i work ....so re-contacted the dealer immediately ...and told sit on it for a month & if not happy will address further......the saga continues..ove the xmas break will pop in and drive a tadge harder that the wife........honestly the fit of the cover is relatively woeful ...unless I am missing something and the side seat pad edges miraculously uncrinkle....so I ahve a smoothed edged drives seat and a wrinkly passengers seat.....NISSAN UK......what are you doing.....with such a major component in the vehicle ....a seat cover & parts....when a new seat would of killed the issue......be warned ....passenger seat liable to failure.....cover rises and you can see the foam....and this seat is only sat on , on a weekend now & then.....by a size 12 woman !.......cars dont you love them.... oh its a nissan juke tekna dci...

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi John not good service, remember the seats are made by an outside company on behalf of Nissan but that doenst alter the fact the seat should be replaced. They have had the chance to fix twice now and havent managed it, so insist they replace the seat completely and tell them you wont except anything less. Also call NCS and explain the situation to them and tell them enough is enough. Nissan can sometimes be hard work but they do eventually bow to customer demands(with in reason) and a new seat is definately the only way for the dealer to proceed. With the greatest of respect to your wife take the car in yourself as we all know what some garages can be like to to female sex.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.