Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to say that I am leaving you I have read the issues on here about noises from here and there around the jukes body, all I think I have experienced, the very noisy sometimes tractor like engine noise, rattles under the dash etc, etc. My local dealer never seems bothered to ring me back when I query issues even though I have complained time and time again and customer service gets worse, so alas I have had enough. The old girl is going and I am to be the recipient of a new Ford B Max top of the range Titanium with the new 1.0 Ltr eco-boost engine which is marvelous ( 120 bhp ) yes 120 bhp, on a 1 ltr engine which is unbelievably fast and because of its small size promises an economic 47 to 67 mpg. I will still visit because my daughter is renewing her Juke in March and the forum keeps me in touch with whats happening. Buy all

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Sorry to see you go Sk, but you have to do what is right for you after all its your money. The Juke isn't perfect and is flawed in many ways. I have to say the engine line up across the Nissan range IMO is way behind that of some of its competitors and is something they will have to address sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you are right Deks, and I appreciate that the B Max is a new model as is the engine but the vehicle itself of course based on the long established Fiesta. Hope the customer service is better

1 - 5 of 5 Posts