Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Has anyone bought one of these, hopefully they will fit the juke, 300 styles to choose from
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LED-LIGHT-SHIFT-GEAR-KNOB-for-AUDI-fits-BMW-VW-SKODA-SEAT-MERCEDES-/190743208383?ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123.

I have asked the question if it will fit and where the power supply comes from? Hope its battery.I`ll post the answers soon as i know.
Edit: Have now read it properly,it does say following models only,i.e no Nissan and no universal attachment, we`ll see.Also it is wire connection down thru` gaiter onto ign/ cig lighter.Jukeov2012-10-24 16:56:24

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anyone know the thread size of the gear lever, and is it a diificult job to remove the original? The eBay seller is now looking at supplying other models, and needs to know the thread size.
Thanks

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha....ha , well, done some research and M10 x 1.25 is looking likely. I tried unscrewing yesterday,not easy and will have to look into it a bit more, mines just the 5 spd by the way.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
When I changed my old 350Z one it was secured with something like loctite so I was very stiff at first. If yours is tight, be careful not to damage the gear lever by twisting it. Use some grips to hold it when you loosen the knob.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul_S wrote:When I changed my old one it was very stiff at first. If yours is tight, be careful not to damage by twisting it. Use some grips to hold it when you loosen the knob. see what I mean about twisting things

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Deks wrote:
Paul_S wrote:When I changed my old one it was very stiff at first.
If yours is tight, be careful not to damage by twisting it. Use some grips to hold it when you loosen the knob.

see what I mean about twisting things

I know, all this knob talk ...........on a sunday as well!! The wife will have to use the grips , I'm not into self harming ......... My juke I mean

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I was doing my very best to keep my answer clean but I give up...
SJukeF wrote:The gear knob on my (6 speed) Juke is a push fit.
Does that mean you can pull it off?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts