Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Looks interesting. Do these type of lights actually give off a good bright light and beam?? and given the amount of poor quality LED lights in the market that don't last long do you reckon these will be value for money and long lasting??Sorry more questions than answers.

·
Registered
215 Posts
We tried something similar in a friend's car (not a Juke). The bulbs were junk - nowhere near as much light as a standard H4 bulb. My friend took them out again the same night as we put them in, so I can't comment on how long they would have lasted. My advice is to avoid them.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
A friend of mine has just purchased some LED headlight bulbs for his picasso 120 led's apparently for £8.99 the pair delivered so I will be interested to see how these light up. For that money not very well is my gut instinct. I shall report back at some point

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
apples wrote:

deks let me no about the headlight bulbs as want to change mineI will but I would recommend nightbreaker + I have these and they work great 100% than the pathetic standard lights.I reckon the new DRL's on the Nismo will be brighter than the standard bulbs

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
These LED bulbs cannot possibly work - Headlamps are designed to reflect light produced from a small source (and there's only a tiny difference between dipped and main) whereas the led bulbs may be as bright, but the light cannot be focused by the reflector.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts