Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHat can I say, I am really pleased with these lights they look great. Not sure the pictures do them justice even mrsD is really impressed and that believe me is a feat in itself. Fitting was simple the connectors go into the bulb holder on the standard unit( you will see if you buy a set what I mean. Only issue I had with mine was as i tighted the bolts up it started to lift the outer edge easily recitified by a washer placed underneath light unit where the bolt goes through. what do we think of them?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Poor Mrs D - you have her out in the cold pressing the brake pedal every 5 minutes or taking the photo's in this weather.

Shame on you Steve...

Looks great though, so I understand perfectly well why.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JUKE5TER wrote:Lights look good

Did you come up against any of the fitting problems that "Apples" mentions ?

the outer edge of the lights is held in place by th clip pin if this this is the only issue I had where as if not completely solidly locked in it lifts out on outer edge as you tighten the bolts on inner edge.I over came this by spacing the inner edge with a washer under where the bolt goes wiring is a doddle the plugs go straight into bulb holders except reverse which you just fit whole unit inc bulb in the hole.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Deks wrote:JUKE5TER wrote:Lights look good

Did you come up against any of the fitting problems that "Apples" mentions ?

the outer edge of the lights is held in place by the clip pin if this this is the only issue I had where as if not completely solidly locked in it lifts out on outer edge as you tighten the bolts on inner edge.I over came this by spacing the inner edge with a washer under where the bolt goes. This issue may be of my own doing as I may have not fully got the clips home as discussed this with applesand it was this same problem he had. wiring is a doddle the plugs go straight into bulb holders except reverse which you just fit whole unit inc bulb in the hole.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JUKE5TER wrote: Nice one, couple more weekends of overtime and i should be able to order some for myself

Excellent if you would be so kind as to stay that side of London would be most appreciated. Would like to keep the exclusivity a little bit longer

·
Registered
131 Posts
Deks wrote: JUKE5TER wrote: Nice one, couple more weekends of overtime and i should be able to order some for myself Excellent if you would be so kind as to stay that side of London would be most appreciated. Would like to keep the exclusivity a little bit longer

Will do

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.