Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
feeling very let down tonight. i ordered my Juke Tekna from Nissan West Way, Birmingham on 09/11/2012 and was told it would be with them by 18/01/2013, infact it arrived with them early. now i know having my cherished plates put on delays things by about 2 weeks but taking all that into account it should have been ready for me to collect by now. I took all the relevant paperwork round to them 2 weeks ago for the cherished transfer..Now all the way through the process there has been a lack of communication from the salesperson to myself..
this morning at 11.00 i decided to call them as i was fed up of waiting for them to call me, i spoke to the salesperson concerned and asked where was my car? her reply was that she didnt know but would find out and call me back straight away. 1 HOUR 30 MINS later she decides to call me to tell me she still doesnt know what is happening, she thinks my car is there and she thinks someone has gone to the tax office to get my tax but as soon as she knew for definate she would call me back and it would be within the next 2 hours. That was at 12.30 today..it is now almost 19.00 hours so they will all have gone home or down the pub for a few pints and not a thought to the fact that she hasnt called me back. tomorrow they will be getting a call telling them what to do with the car and i will go elsewhere, i know i will have to wait all over again but the one thing i hate is being messed about, grrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
OB, really sorry to hear about this, typical saleman sold the car job done nothing else is of my concern.TBH it sounds typical of a large dealership and its lack of customer care, whats a little infuriating where Westway is concerned if youdidnt already know Westway is actually owned by Nissan GB if they cant get it right what hope is there. One word of caution with telling them to poke it is you are liable to lose your deposit. I fully understand how you feel and I would feel the same and if you are anything like me would probably tell them to stick the deposit. Hope you sort it all out tomorrow to your satisfaction and the result includes a massive bundle of extras

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Sorry to hear they've been messing you around. There is no excuse and if they've made a mistake then they should admit it.One thing I can say, once you get the keys you'll love it and all this bad experience will be a distant memory.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you are right Deks, i would tell them to stick the deposit but on saying that they have not held up their side of the deal so i should be entited to it back or just make them think im cancelling and do as Kats says , use it to get some freebies out of them..will decide tomorrow once i have calmed down a bit.. i have put i nice little message on West Ways facebook page as well. i am by nature a very placid man, havent always been but i am not one who lets things go when i know i am in the right, when i dig my heels in they stay in. lets see what tomorrow brings," to Juke or not to Juke that is the question" or should i say, " West Way or another way "

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i wouldnt mind Paul_S but it happened 2 years ago when i got my current Juke from them but the manager was great so i gave them a second chance, you would have thought they would have made sure everything went right this time or is that to much like logical thinking?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i certainly will lay it on thick..thats whats makes it all so much more annoying..my word i can feel some goodies coming on here

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi folks, thought i would give you an up-date after yesyerday..got a phone call at about 10.30 this morning from the sales person, she came on the phone like every thing was hunky dorey so i asked her why she didnt call me yesterday as promised. she came up with some cock and bull story that she didnt get time until 19.00 hours and didnt want to disturb me at that time.. now dont forget it was at 12.30 yesterday that she promised to call me within 2 hours..can any of you believe that in six and a half hours she never had time to give me a 2 min call?..so the outcome from her was " when would you like to arrange to collect your car "..my answer was " i will play you at your own game and i will call you when i am ready and not until, and i will collect the car when i am ready thats if i bother to collect it at all " and put the phone down. i havent heard a thing from them since..wonder if she has told her boss or is she hopeing i will calm down and call her back so her boss need never know ?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I haven't told them im not having the car and it has been registered with my cherished plates so i would imagine it would be a bit messy to re-arrange that?.. To be perfectly honest i just want the sales person to sweat a bit, she should have phoned me when she said she would, her customer relations want looking at, its not a case of ive sold him the car so i can forget him, im a big believer in , if you are going to do a job do it well and see it through to the end, that has not been done..
the plan is to go to the garage in the morning, i am very interested to see if she as told the manager she has upset me, i dont think she will be there so i will speak to the manager, if she is there then we will be speaking to him together wether she likes it or not. She has had all day to call me back and say sorry, she has chose not to

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Fair play OB, not sure the manager will be there on a Sunday as few ever are, usually just a lowly saleman on Sundays. I too hate poor customer service and the "well thats me done now I sold the car attitude."Sick to death of salemen and the way they work and that includes EVERY salesman I have every dealt with.Here's something to consider when you fill in your customer feedback or follow up, if the whole thing is scored as perfect the dealer gets knocked back on a bonus.I think its about time us customers took back control from salesmen everywhere. I think they are a sub species that needs to be exterminated. You can see that this is something that gets the hairs on my neck to stand up.Got a feeling someones ear is going to get a little but bent in the near future.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Deks, im hoping he will be there, he was 2 weeks ago when i went in on the sunday. either way im not going to let this go away, i let them off 2 years ago, not about to do it again. have put something on their facebook page, im sure they wont want too much bad publicity. lets see what the outcome is shall we

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi all, went into West Way today and the manager was there but the young lady was not, he asked me how i was so i told him, he was not amused at all..as i suspected she had not told him of our little fall out, he knew nothing about it. it is not the first time someone has complained about her for the same reason, not communicating with the customer. anyway her card is marked so he tells me and he thanked me for letting him know..In the morning he is going to tell her i have been in to cancel my Juke just to see what she has to say for herself and he will take it from there dependant on her response

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i must say West Way came through today when i collected my new car, nothing was to much trouble for them. i had spoken to customer services who had spoken to the branch and told them to sort it out but in all fairness they did..the manager was at a meeting so i dealt with his assistant and the dealership principal, they were excelent..the sales girl who had upset me came over and said how sorry she was so i gave her a big hug and said it was ok then she went out and got me a nice big box of chocolates, fair play to her for doing that.i had already been given a good deal in my eyes but they put £40 worth of petrol in the car and my first years service will be free as a good will jesture.. right now for the car, GREAT, im very pleased with it indeed, looks good in blade silver with the red interior and the leather, goes well together,was unsure at first but it looks great.as for the drive the CVT is fantastic, the drive is so smooth , i know it is early days yet and i have got to get used to thr CVT and keyless entry but first impresions, brilliant

·
Registered
867 Posts
Congratulations OB.

Pleasing to see the right outcome was indeed the right outcome. Good customer services should not have to be fought by the customer to achieve mind, but fair play that the dealer and the sales girl have come through.

Enjoy the new car and extra goodies. BTW - blade silver is a great choice. One thing you will notice is just how hard you have to try to make it look dirty.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.