Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to coming to the desicion of starting a family it is with deep regret that I must sell one of my most treasured posession.Limited Edition Lewis Hamilton TAG Heuer Aquaracer Calibre S Watch.Being a Big F1 fan & a fan of Lewis Hamilton I had to add this watch to my collection, having only worn the watch about 4 times it's just not getting the use it deserves so would rather it go to someone who will appreciate it more.This watch was part of a limited edition collection of only 3500 made so is very exclusive.as it's limited edition this model is now hard to find & I have only found this one on ebay :http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LIMITED-EDITION-TAG-HEUER-AQUARACER-CALIBRE-S-WATCH-CAF7114-BA0803-/390464127691?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item5ae979c2cbThe watch is in as new condition (minus a very faint scratch on caseback) , has all original links in the bracelet, fully boxed with instruction manual & gtee card (no longer under gtee as original purchase date was 2009)the watch is precious to me so has never come in to contact with water since i have owned it so I assume watch is fully water resistant but I cannot gtee due to me never letting it go near water.I am asking for £800 delivered for a quick sale (sent via royal mail special delivery)Collection also possible (depending on day / time etc..)Any questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Tonsky, I have no issue with the watch being for sale, but a concern has been raised about the thread.So I am going to ask if you would please do the photo showing your user ID and todays date on the pic.I would also suggest to both parties that as such an expensive item that cash on collection would be best to protect both persons.on the sales subject It has been suggested that a few rules be introduced to protect the forum which I will be looking to do shortly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts