Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
excellent news. There is a guide in the how to section on how to remove the lower part of the front bumperwhich you will need to do to fit the styling plate and grillesI fitted my grilles with the aid of sikkaflex polyeurathane lower part of bumper is quite easy to get off you need to find a local bodyshop to paint the spoilerI also got them to fit mine afterwards

·
Registered
838 Posts
I've just ordered some 10" metal speaker grills from Amazon to cover my wine rack holes. Has anybody else done it this way? Plan to fit them from behind with CT 1 or equivalent. They were cheap, so nothing ventured, nothing gained if they won't fit

·
Registered
663 Posts
good idea Jukeov, might have a look for those myself as i was wondering the best way to do it. i was thinking of getting a sheet of the grill material and doing it in one go from the back of the lower bumper..What is CT 1 as i havent got a clue

·
Registered
663 Posts
some very useful tips there folks, thank you..it is nice to add extra's to the Juke but you can get carried away and it ends up costing you a fortune which you dont get back when you sell it, unless you strip all the extra's off again

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.