Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if there is a way of locking the door to the Tekna while I have a dog inside which won't set off the alarm when he moves? I don't like the idea of leaving the car unlocked while paying for fuel with my pooch in it.Thanks

·
Registered
867 Posts
Unless I am very much mistaken (often am ), I thought the alarm to be standard fit on only DIG-T and possibly Nismo? And that the factory fit doesn't come with ultrasonic interior detection; merely door, boot and bonnet sensors?

I am sure someone better qualified will advise.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I have left "her indoors" in my Acenta several times when paying for fuel, and often lock it as I walk away, out of habit.
The only thing to "go off" has been her......

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
What model are you buying as only the DIG-T and Nismo have an alarm fitted. No other models come with an alarm. The alarm on the DIG-T and Nismo as stated above is basic and only covers the doors it has no sensors in it to detect movement so leaving the dog in it will not be a problem

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh really? I guess I just presumed it had an alarm lol Even my mums 23rd hand crappy old vauxhall MPV has an alarm, which I found out when I locked the dog and the sleeping 2yr old in to pay for fuel..managed to get to the cashier when it went off..no more sleeping child. The dog will be happy then as he can come out with me :)please note I never leave my dog in car apart from when paying for fuel or a pee stop of the way to the folks! Don't want folks to think I leave him in it for hours

1 - 8 of 8 Posts