Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....now that I'm a fully fledged Nismo owner

Collected from the fab Wlmg Slough this afternoon and absolutely thoroughly enjoyed the drive back home to Norfolk, this little baby has certainly put the fun back into driving for me, has put a very big grin on my face and a spring in my step helloooooo everyone

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hi JP
Nismo are great
Had mine a month now over 1200 on the clock and it's absolutly flying now

Handles like a dream and performance is very good

Not disappointed in px my scooby for one
Equipment levels are high
Seats are comfortable remind me of recarros from 25 years ago in the RS scene

Economy at 36 is good too

We need to see some pictures of yours JP

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TTDegs wrote:Great news Jilly, welcome to the forum, and congrats on your Juke! Did you pick the right colour?
Of course! After driving a silver Golf for 18 months I decided I need to go back to black and also to a "non-sensible, quirky" car To me, the Nismo is like driving a combo of two of my past (favourite) cars - Boxster and Racing Puma 200 miles on clock in 24hrs on Nelly (sorry, yes, I name all of my cars!!) and this weekend there will be a lot more.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Boxster and racing puma l
What a fantastic description
I thought of think as my Nismo as my beloved Subaru Classic but on Stilts and steriods
So much more fun then my new age Subaru
Gaves me the passion that my mg metro give me 30 years ago

That's shows my age up

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you for your warm welcome everyone (unlike some other forums!) Made me chuckle this morning - lad at checkout in Co-op says "cor, is that one of them Batman cars? I saw it on a forecourt at a dealership the other day and didn't know if it was real or not! Love it though"

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lordharding wrote:I have had lot of positive comments from my Subaru mates They love the agressive looks of it and equipment levels and value for money comes into it as well
I would totally agree with your Subaru mates Lordharding - when people were asking "what on earth is a Nismo and what does it look like" I was doing (and this is where you perhaps need a vivid imagination!) a kind of tiger clawing impression whilst growling at the same time - it is a car that growls for sure Haven't loved a car for a long time until the Nismo arrived

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
One thing I'm noticing with mine as its left the pram ( per 1000 miles)
IIs the nice throaty rasp coming from the exhaust
Maybe it's getting a bit carbon build up inside and is loosing its "muted" sound

Sounds better every day

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The rain has stopped and the sun is shining so today is the day when I work out where my dog, Daizy, is going to sit in the Nismo jillypuma2013-05-19 09:05:58

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
jillypuma wrote:The rain has stopped and the sun is shining so today is the day when I work out where my dog, Daizy, is going to sit in the Nismo I know where my dog sits. On the drive alone. No way is it getting in my Juke

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Deks wrote: jillypuma wrote:The rain has stopped and the sun is shining so today is the day when I work out where my dog, Daizy, is going to sit in the Nismo

I know where my dog sits. On the drive alone. No way is it getting in my Juke

Lol....that s just cruel!! I guess my dog has the right name to be in a Juke but expect she'll again be called Posh Paws by my friends and family as she was when she used to sit in the Boxster with me, she loved feeling the wind in her ears

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.