Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone asked whats the difference between a reasonable snow foam and Autobrite magifoam and using the proper Autobrite lance. Well here we have some results first is a cheap snow foam after applicationafter 3 minsMagifoam applied as instructed with autobrite lanceafter applicationafter 10 minsafter 20 mins

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Good stuff I have about 7ltrs of Bilthamber AutoFoam at the mo which didn't go on as well with my cheap Karcher foam lance. I am told it's very good stuff so I think my foam lance can't handle it.Off to the shops for Paul....

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Yes, I agree. It's good at cleaning but doesn't stick. I found it's actually better (with my lance) to water it down more because it's thinner and more gets sucked through the gun.Something has always confused me - manufacturers always say how much you should dilute their product but it then is watered down more by the lance. Do I try and take that into account or are they referring to dilution pre-lance?

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
That looks like awesome stuff - you start with a dirty citroen berlingo (or similar) and after applying magifoam, end up with a clean Juke - that's real magic. Does it do the same with a citroen 2CV?

·
Registered
374 Posts
I need to get a decent washer and lance as my one has the smallest foam bottle in the world will only do a bonnet before the bottle runs dry

·
Registered
374 Posts
Been searching for a while but due to the un branded washer unless the auto brite is a uni fitment,

Had to resort to a hand pump bottle the other day no joy with the current weather.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.