Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday while driving my 14 plate (80k miles) Juke I got a judder, turned into a major judder fast, got home and scanned it and cylinder 2 misfire. I changed all 4 spark plugs today. Error gone but cylinder misfire immediately pops up. I decided to change the coil pack and no change.

I switched all the plugs and coil packs around and still cylinder 1 fail. I just finished taking apart everything around it, cleaning it and trying again, very mild judder while idle and when I get above 1500rpm gear 2 it's a major judder again.

Took it to a local mechanic/garage.

He did a compression test. All 4 cylinders show 150-160 (10bar) and he tested all fuel injectors. All fine. He then mentioned the o2 sensor. It showed as 0.28 value on the scanner. He removed it completely and it never changed its value and the engine continued misfiring. He then began to rev the engine and the o2 sensor began reading as normal. After some time he said he gives up and cannot tell me whats up. Took my money and let me leave. What do I do now?2l

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it losing water? just thinking headgasket could be leaking water in.

Was it cylinder 1 or 2, did it move when you changed things?
Fixed issue just now, switched all the plugs around and got error in cylinder 2 this time. Checked it and that plug had a cracked surface. Replaced it and issue solved

1 - 3 of 3 Posts