Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon.Yesterday, my company ordered me a Juke 1.5dci Tekna in White with a red console interior. I am looking forward to delivery in May.Having read parts of the forum, I'm concerned over a couple of points.....1, Will I get a connect 2 system and will it work?2, Armrest or not?As it will be a lease vehicle, I am going to add a Pure Highway DAB (anyone used one in a Juke) and possibly upgrade the speakers as I love my music too much. Any recommendations here for me?Thanks

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi CH welcome to the forum Assuming your order was placed after the beginning of Feb you will have the latest specto be sure ask the Dealer they should be able to tell you my understanding is order codes were changed to reflect changes. so You should have both the items you desire esepcially as delivery is not til May

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just found some paperwork, and the car order code is:F7CGV3G 31 326 R.Means nothing to me. The description gave the correct model and colour etc.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Chuffingheck wrote:Just found some paperwork, and the car order code is:F7CGV3G 31 326 R.Means nothing to me. The description gave the correct model and colour etc.Not sure myself as it doesnt match a code I have but i am guessing its a new spec 326 is paint code and I assume R is for red interior

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi chuffingheck, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi chuffingheck,welcome to the forum1:- more than likely, will it work cannot guarantee that mine has taken over a week of telephone calls but is now working.2:- cannot comment on your model was extra on mine.3:- i have used dab in a vehicle but not a juke it can be a bit hit and miss unless you have a dedicated bolt through roof aerial then when moving between high-rise buildings your signal is partially screened then the channel you are on becomes distorted.4:-speaker upgrade, i am looking in to this at the moment i have one of the speakers distorting when heavy bass kicks in the dealer has looked at it and surpossed to have changed it but is still the same.so i took it to a car audio company at first it was the usual the head unit needs replacing no it doesn't it needs some better speakers oh.had a listen to and confirmed it is the speakers, so looking at DB AUDIO TREX 5.1 @£109 a pair + fitting so awaiting full quote.hope that is of some help

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I'm desperately trying to remember the go-to reasonably priced speaker upgrade that pretty much the entire Civic owners forum I was in ended up fitting age catching up with me!I do recall that they were in a yellow box... but that's about it.maybe began with a V. or an A.ummm....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still can't wait!!!!However, 2 days after my order they released the N-tec version and I like the wheels better!!!!Been looking at non orange bulbs for the indicators - Halfords want £18 for two!!!The speakers I found are Infinity 6532i at about £50 a pair.Thanks for the welcome folks!Steve

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
try ebay they have loads of options usually get mine from hong kong, delivery is usually free takes about 2-4weeks max some come quicker. iam waiting on 3 lots to arrive and they are much cheaper.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Right. It's getting closer. Just found out today I could be getting the google send to car satnav, an armrest and the new urban wheels!!!! Excited? YES. However, the lease company can't confirm the spec. Is there anybody out there who knows what I'm likely to get? Cheers.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I can pretty much guarantee you wont be getting the new Urban wheels not sure what they mind but I assume thats either the name for the n tec wheelsor the dare to differ optionals May delivery should see the connect 2 and armrest

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
For all your bulb needs, check out this thread

Fingers crossed on the connect2 and armrest, but I also have no idea what urban wheels are!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.