Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, due to circumstances I am going to turn my juke back to standar which means I am letting go my mbro tailgate lights, they are like gold dust in the uk at the min, If i get a decent offer for them I will remove then as soon aamd get them posted for xmas, these lights have only been fitted for a week and they look amazing, make me an offer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no mate sorry, av decided to keep them as they get noticed every where with a lot of good comments, to be honest if a do have to get rid of them av promised them to deks first
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,465 Posts
Kats wrote:Does the nismo have the same tail light set as current juke
They certainly look the same in the pics the dealers have posted up.Thinking of ways to pimp a Nismo already?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
apples wrote: no mate sorry, av decided to keep them as they get noticed every where with a lot of good comments, to be honest if a do have to get rid of them av promised them to deks first

Thanks for the reply, can understand why you chose to keep them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi kats, the nismo has the same standard lights on the back, the headlights are standard on the front however the combi ights are blacked out on the inside which are very nice and also have the drl lights on the bottom of the bumper,,, i feel the nismo should have led headlight and led rear lights for the price that they are, but to be honest would love to afford one myself and fit them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
av heard there about £28000 but could be wrong, love them but to much money for me a would rather just keep 1.5 diesel and buy the bumpers and sideskirts of a nismo and fit them to a standard ha ha, uch cheaper
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
apples wrote:
av heard there about £28000 but could be wrong, love them but to much money for me a would rather just keep 1.5 diesel and buy the bumpers and sideskirts of a nismo and fit them to a standard ha ha, uch cheaperWhere have you been hiding apples?? 2wd Nismo £19995 and 4wd £22195
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ha ha thats not bad then just different people at work saying different prices,,, av just been on my works pricelist but the nismo is not listed yet,but a dare say will get about 4 grand off the retail price with my discount, if i was to get one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
apples wrote:
ha ha thats not bad then just different people at work saying different prices,,, av just been on my works pricelist but the nismo is not listed yet,but a dare say will get about 4 grand off the retail price with my discount, if i was to get oneYes dealer said to me the other day they were not on staff scheme YET nice discount if you can get it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thats what they said when the juke was first put on sale but discount was available more a less straight after launch but makes no odds to me,,, i will kneeling to everyone who gets one,,, am lucky enough to see enough of them on a day to day basis so can always dream
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
apples wrote:
also thanks for posting pics of them mugs deks,,, av just ordered 5 from them with pics of my jukes over the past, that's good, I need to order some more as soon as I decide what ones
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top